Hey guys..

My name is Cory. I found this game after losing my ps4 (which I played Destiny on every chance I had, and I am going back to it eventually) and needing to find a game I can immerse myself into on my laptop. I was gonna see if I could find an emulator or something to play one of the newer poke'mon games I never played, but found this instead. So far, I like it. There's definitely some things I don't like, but I didn't pay for anything so I won't complain too much.

A little about myself. I am a single father of two children, I install vinyl siding for a living, no pets. I like bike riding, playing games, and getting my snooch pounded on Friday nights.

Signature_zps478pmkk7.jpg

I'm sorry to point out my own joke but none of you have any kind of disturbance by my last sentence? I was kinda trying to make you guys laugh but everyone is acting like that's something completely normal..Anyone I know would of immediately been surprised and laughed if I said something like that lol..

My name is Cory. I found this game after losing my ps4 (which I played Destiny on every chance I had, and I am going back to it eventually) and needing to find a game I can immerse myself into on my laptop. I was gonna see if I could find an emulator or something to play one of the newer poke'mon games I never played, but found this instead. So far, I like it. There's definitely some things I don't like, but I didn't pay for anything so I won't complain too much.

A little about myself. I am a single father of two children, I install vinyl siding for a living, no pets. I like bike riding, playing games, and getting my snooch pounded on Friday nights.

Could you elaborate "getting my snooch pounded" please?

Could you elaborate "getting my snooch pounded" please?

Lmao, thank you for being the first one to notice that..it's from a moment on South Park I will always think about when introducing myself

here: