Animated Pokémon

Guest jjmmxx

Guest jjmmxx

Pokémon Revolution is a great game and the only thing I can suggest is if the Pokémon were animated and moving during battle like the newer games.

Keep up the great work so far!

There are a multitude of issues for this.

We would have to make 5th gen animations of 6th gen pokemon, this would be VERY time consuming.

We have custom pokemon ingame too again it would be very time consuming, especially considering we only have 2 artists, and both are busy.

The file size - just pokemon from gens 1-5 take up nearly 200mb. That is a large difference for people with poor connections.

I would like it to be an optional download however but be aware that 6th gen pokemon wouldnt be animated.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

We would have to make 5th gen animations of 6th gen pokemon, this would be VERY time consuming.

We have custom pokemon ingame too again it would be very time consuming, especially considering we only have 2 artists, and both are busy.

The file size - just pokemon from gens 1-5 take up nearly 200mb. That is a large difference for people with poor connections.

I would like it to be an optional download however but be aware that 6th gen pokemon wouldnt be animated.

Well I would be fine with 6th gen sprites too. There are already gifs of those available.

Guest jjmmxx

I agree it should be an optional download, just so I can download it at least... :Angel:

Well I would be fine with 6th gen sprites too. There are already gifs of those available.

they arent animated at the right viewing angle, plus they look horrible, edge marked rubbish

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.