Evolution question on charmeleon?

Bivanblaze13

Hey there, @BIVANBLAZE13

Charmleon evolves into Charizard starting at level 36.

Spoiler

spacer.png

Information like this can easily be found from Google or any pokémon encyclopedia's such as Bulbapedia.

However there are some differences in PRO regarding evolutions. In particular the pokémon Inkay, when evolving it into Malamar you do not need to turn your game upside down it will evolve starting from level 30.

Additionally some of the eevee evolutions are different. If you click the spoiler below you'll see the requirements needed to evolve them. 

Spoiler

spacer.png

This is the only information you need about the evolution in pro in regards to your second question. Just remember that nearly all the available Pokémon in PRO their evolutions are Similar to Gen 7 games but the only ones which are different in PRO are the ones I mentioned above. 

Additionally this is Just a key tip from player to player, I'd recommend to delay evolution as much as possible if you're doing story or just training mons for PvP/Bosses. This method trades power for easier levels, otherwise it would be a real grind. If this is just dex/evolution data you don't need to use this method.

I hope the information can help. Have a fantastic day and weekend! 

spacer.png