Knights of the Blood Oath are recruiting! :D

Lediabetic

1. In game name: Laissez

2. Hours played: 75 hrs

3. Number of badges acquired: 7 badges

4. Timezone/country: GMT-5

5. Past Pokemon experience: Played all pokemon games up to Pokemon X&Y

6. Tell us a little about yourself and why you want to join the guild : I found a member of this guild on Twitch and I was like cool the theme is Sao and it seemed like a nice community.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update: Theres been some more requirement changes for players possibly interested in joining.

- [glow=red]We have asked that applicants now are part of NA/EU timezones only.[/glow]

- [glow=red]And we have added the requirements that the player MUST have the 4th Kanto badge to be accepted.[/glow]

1. In game name: Mousimus

2. Hours played: currently at 76

3. Number of badges acquired: 8 (grinding for e4)

4. Timezone/country: USA-Central

5. Past Pokemon experience: played all pokemon games up to black and white

6. Tell us a little about yourself and why you want to join the guild :) : Huge MMO grinder. i've played just about ever popular MMO out right now. love the grind and accomplishment of maxing. Get along well with just about anyone and definitely like to keep things Drama free! Thank you for the consideration and look forward to playing with everyone if accepted.

(reapplying now that i meet reqs)

1. In game name:

-Iantv

2. Hours played:

-I think I've played for 90+ hours

3. Number of badges acquired:

6 badges

4. Timezone/country:

Mexico, City. GMT-6

5. Past Pokemon experience:

I´ve been playing pokemon since Pokémon red/blue

6. Tell us a little about yourself and why you want to

My name is Ian, im 24 years old and im from Mexico city. First of all, my english is not 100% good so i hope u can understand everything i say.

I would like to join the guild because, i think playing Pokémon with friends its more fun than playing alone, all that battles, trades, hunting, etc.

hope i can join.

un saludo amigos!! :Grin:

131312 1. In game name: Mousimus

2. Hours played: currently at 76

3. Number of badges acquired: 8 (grinding for e4)

5. Past Pokemon experience: played all pokemon games up to black and white

6. Tell us a little about yourself and why you want to join the guild :) : Huge MMO grinder. i've played just about ever popular MMO out right now. love the grind and accomplishment of maxing. Get along well with just about anyone and definitely like to keep things Drama free! Thank you for the consideration and look forward to playing with everyone if accepted.

(reapplying now that i meet reqs)

Mousimus! Welcome to the Knights of the Blood Oath! Ill shoot you a pm with further info!

1.IGN:YourSisterGr

2.hours playing:16(edit:20)

3.badges:9(edit 16 finished johto e4 as well)

4. country:greece gmt+2

5.past experience:a lot of showdown and ds pvp

6.why i want to join:i saw your stream some days ago and i decided to play this game again and try to become a competitve player and you guys seem like a new but serious and organised guild

1. In game name: RevanUndying

2. Hours played: 6

3. Number of badges acquired: 1 (due to server crashes and being new to the game so not understanding the leveling skills required for the game in order to win badges left and right)

4. Timezone/country: Central USA

5. Past Pokemon experience: Played every game watched every episode from indigo league, to XY (got some catching up to do)

6. Why do you want to join the guild: to make new friends who share the same intrest in pokemon as I do, as well as all other anime.

this is more than a hobby for me, anime is a part of my heart, loved it every since I was 10, and I am now 23 years old

1. In game name: Tahuta

2. Hours played: 240+

3. Number of badges acquired: 16 + Kanto/Johto E4

4. Timezone/country: Denmark (GMT +2)

5. Past Pokemon experience: Had Yellow/Sapphire/Ruby/Emerald for GameBoy, but this is the only game i've tried on PC

6. Why do you want to to join the Guild: Because i seek some friendly people to chat and play with.

1. In game name: Kahnze

2. Hours played: 112

3. Number of badges acquired: All

4. Timezone/country: Central Usa

5. Past Pokemon experience: Played most of them as a wee lad

EDIT: Forgot to tell you a bit about myself. I am 17, love pokemon and am pretty much addicted to this game. Would love to join an active community and learn from others as well as teach some things. Loved SAO so I feel as this guild would be a great fit.

Thanks again :Grin:

kDqNWOj.gif bQJ3jFo.png

1. In game name: TeddyB

2. Hours played: 80 and counting

3. Number of badges acquired: 16 +beat johto e4

5. Past Pokemon experience: I know everything about pokemon. Have a question? I have an answer. I've played from the OG Pokemon Red all the way to Alpha Sapphire.

6. Tell us a little about yourself and why you want to join the guild :Smile: : I'm on this server about 6 hours a day, grinding to be the best. I've already got a couple of level 100's and I'm trying to beat every boss in the game. I want to join this guild because I feel like the Knights of the Blood Oath have the potential to become the biggest, baddest and scariest guild of them all, and I would love to be apart of that.

Z519Oj9.png