• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. In game name: ApplePie

2. Hours played: approx. 150 hours

3. Number of badges acquired: 16 badges, champ in both region

4. Timezone/country:+7/Indonesia

5. Past Pokemon experience:Pokemon Diamond Pearl Platinum, Heartgold, Soulsilver, all completed

6. Tell us a little about yourself and why you want to join the guild :) :Well hello guys, i have been looking forward to get in a guild for a longgggg time, and im really happy that i can finally apply to be a member here, I hope you guys will accept me. Tysm!! :Smile:

127869 1. In game name: ApplePie

2. Hours played: approx. 150 hours

3. Number of badges acquired: 16 badges, champ in both region

4. Timezone/country:+7/Indonesia

5. Past Pokemon experience:Pokemon Diamond Pearl Platinum, Heartgold, Soulsilver, all completed

6. Tell us a little about yourself and why you want to join the guild :) :Well hello guys, i have been looking forward to get in a guild for a longgggg time, and im really happy that i can finally apply to be a member here, I hope you guys will accept me. Tysm!! :Smile:

Welcome to the Knights of the Blood Oath, ApplePie! Ill pm you with some details to get you settled in.

In game name: Elad1212

2. Hours played: 250+

3. Number of badges acquired: 16

4. Timezone/country: gmt+2 israel

5. Past Pokemon experience: played all the games for years and know almost everything in pokemon world

6. Tell us a little about yourself and why you want to join the guild :) : i just finish to watch the first season of Sword Art Online and am big fan of the series (execpt ALO - i just dont like this saga)

And its sounds cool to join SAO guild in pokemon lol

Z519Oj9.png

127885 In game name: Elad1212

2. Hours played: 250+

3. Number of badges acquired: 16

4. Timezone/country: gmt+2 israel

5. Past Pokemon experience: played all the games for years and know almost everything in pokemon world

6. Tell us a little about yourself and why you want to join the guild :) : i just finish to watch the first season of Sword Art Online and am big fan of the series (execpt ALO - i just dont like this saga)

And its sounds cool to join SAO guild in pokemon lol

Elad! Welcome to the Knights of the Blood Oath! Check your dms for further info (:

In game name: Frank440Rdz

hours played: not sure but 50+ for sure

badges:4(dont be fooled by the badges im a really good pokemon trainer ;P )

Time zome: CDT

past Pokemon experience: red,green,black & white

I want to join this guild because you guys sound like fun and competitive players like myself and i enjoy helping so if anyone in the guild needs it i can help

Z519Oj9.png