Knights of the Blood Oath are recruiting! :D

Lediabetic

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. In game name: StereopwnZ

2. Hours played: 68 hours (At time of posting)

3. Number of badges acquired: 16

4. Timezone/country: U.S Central time

5. Past Pokemon experience: Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver, Gold, Crystal, Ruby, Saphire, Emerald, Y, OmegaSapphire, (Some pokemon rom hacks)

6. Why do you want to join the guild: Looking for an awesome group of people to hang out with and help if needed.

Z519Oj9.png

126172 1. In game name: StereopwnZ

2. Hours played: 68 hours (At time of posting)

4. Timezone/country: U.S Central time

5. Past Pokemon experience: Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver, Gold, Crystal, Ruby, Saphire, Emerald, Y, OmegaSapphire, (Some pokemon rom hacks)

6. Why do you want to join the guild: Looking for an awesome group of people to hang out with and help if needed.

Welcome to the Knights of the Blood Oath Stereopwnz! We are exciting about you joining! ill pm you with the details! :D

1. In game name: Gconcept

2. Hours played: 110

4. Timezone/country: Eastern Time, USA

5. Past Pokemon experience: First 4 Gens

6. Why do you want to join the guild: I want to join an active community, found the guild through Iridum's stream

126161 Ign: Blixion

Hours Played: 60+

Badges: 8, beat E4 and moving to Johto

Timezone: U.S. Central/Chicago

Past Experience: Played every game after Yellow, even the Mystery Dungeons :Grin:

Why do I want to join? I'm looking for people to have conversations with and discuss the game as well as other topics. I watch Iridium's Stream too!

Welcome to the guild Blixion!! We are excited for you to join!! :) ill pm you with the additional details! Add me in game and ill invite you

126323 Welcome to the guild Blixion!! We are excited for you to join!! :) ill pm you with the additional details! Add me in game and ill invite you

Welcome to the guild PrincessSerina!! We are excited for you to join!! :) ill pm you with the additional details! Add me in game @Lediabetic and ill invite you!!

126313 1. In game name: Gconcept

2. Hours played: 110

4. Timezone/country: Eastern Time, USA

5. Past Pokemon experience: First 4 Gens

6. Why do you want to join the guild: I want to join an active community, found the guild through Iridum's stream

Welcome to the guild Gconcept!! We are very excited for you to join!! :D ill pm you with the additional details! Add me in game @Lediabetic and ill invite you! congratulations!

In game name: PlutoIsNot12

Hours Played: 60+

Number of Badges: 8

Timezone: PST

Past Experience: Ive played all pokemon games up to B2 and W2, including the spin off games pokemon ranger and pokrmon revolution for wii.

Why do you want to join: I want to join because im looking for a community that is helpful and friendly, and there is not other PRO guild that doesnt have any requirements like the knights of blood oath has.

2przbrr.jpg