Knights of the Blood Oath are recruiting! :D

Lediabetic

133827 1. In game name: TeddyB

2. Hours played: 80 and counting

3. Number of badges acquired: 16 +beat johto e4

4. Timezone/country: USA-Central

5. Past Pokemon experience: I know everything about pokemon. Have a question? I have an answer. I've played from the OG Pokemon Red all the way to Alpha Sapphire.

6. Tell us a little about yourself and why you want to join the guild :Smile: : I'm on this server about 6 hours a day, grinding to be the best. I've already got a couple of level 100's and I'm trying to beat every boss in the game. I want to join this guild because I feel like the Knights of the Blood Oath have the potential to become the biggest, baddest and scariest guild of them all, and I would love to be apart of that.

Teddy! Welcome to the Knights of the Blood Oath! Ill pm you with further info (:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. In game name: Laissez

2. Hours played: 75 hrs

3. Number of badges acquired: 7 badges

4. Timezone/country: GMT-5

5. Past Pokemon experience: Played all pokemon games up to Pokemon X&Y

6. Tell us a little about yourself and why you want to join the guild : I found a member of this guild on Twitch and I was like cool the theme is Sao and it seemed like a nice community.

IGN- Vypr

Hours Played- 200 (as of 4/21/16)

Badges- 16 until more are available

Timezone- Eastern USA

Past Experience- I've played every game since Fire Red to completion

Why i want to join and about me- I've been playing Pokemon since I got my first Gameboy. I know a lot about each region and have recently beaten the Jhoto E4 on my first try after lots of training and preparation. Ever since I've beaten Jhoto, I've been trying to find a guild that had a decent amount of people in it that i could hangout with. I am constantly in help chat helping any player in anyway I can. I'd love to join your guild and be part of a team, I'm sure that I'd make a great addition. (Also SAO was one of my favorite animes)

• 2 weeks later...

1. In game name:Shadow518

2. Hours played:149.6

3. Number of badges acquired:16 and beaten both e4

4. Timezone/country: GMT +2

5. Past Pokemon experience: Every single game including mystery dungeons and pokemon parks

6. I love anime been playing this game for a long time gets kinda lonely and its always nice to meet people who have the same passions and interests as I do.

1. In game name: Vinzzzz

2. Hours played: 230+

3. Number of badges acquired: 16

4. Timezone/country: Canada(EST)

5. Past Pokemon experience: I played alot in Platinum and HeartGold and SoulSilver!

6. Tell us a little about yourself and why you want to join the guild :Smile: : I'm looking to make new friends and discuss about pokemon and other subject to! I'm from Canada (Quebec) and I'm online like 5-6 hours minimum in the weekend and when i have school, I'm online 3 hours a day!

tumblr_mu9xnrQTS81sr0kmzo1_500.gif

1. Blubbs

2. I've played about 135 hours.

3. I have 16 badges

4. Timezone/country: EST United States

5. Past Pokemon experience: Played Pokemon white/black and previous.

6. Just looking for some people to hang out with and talk to.