Saving money for the Bike voucher or..?

Sweetdreamz

Should i save it for something else? I already got the good rod, dunno if there's any other item that should have priority over the bike.. what do you guys think?

Im currently going for the 6th gym

“There is only one way to become champion. Never lose.”Gannicus

The bike is only good for getting around places faster. It's not needed to progress in the story line so save your money for something better like membership.

2nb4qy0.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kanto Hall of Fame:

mm3ns0.png

Johto Hall of Fame:

6egcch.png

125993 super rod

available in olivine city for 75k. with this rod you can fish certain pokemon, like dratini in dragons den/safari zone

125993 HM Fly

Indeed you need 50k for that quest, however fly doesn't work outside of battle. But you'll unlock the subway system which works like fly, but it also costs 2,5k per travel. (you also need to have the certain leagues defeated in johto)

What I'd suggest as a player: get money for membership -> get bike -> get super rod -> get fly

322DjwW.png

All credit to Jaszie for creating the signature.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

127122 Agreed buying membership is more worth it even though its twice the price of bike. But if bike is not part of story, does thaat mean route 18 is not mandatory?

Route 16-18 is the bike route, the only quest there is the hm02 fly quest, that's why i put fly as the last on the list. Despite trainers there is not much worth for going there.

322DjwW.png

All credit to Jaszie for creating the signature.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.