membership pokemons

Antwnis

I really hate this.. to have some pokemons you must be member........................i hate this so much..usualy they give view at other games if you donate no this ......... cmon team revolution... who agree?

dd50b034e2bfdaae6712a520ffb90f0f46cdc719_hq_zpsl3fh3lwz.gif

T̴̝̖̯͉̜̳̋̋̊̐͛̕E̸̢̤̼͈͔͊̃̀̈́̕͠ͅĀ̴̧̻̟̞̣̰̐̿̄͆͂M̴̘̤̣̘̯̺͌̐̃̃̂̑ ̸̞̗̞̘͖̈́͂͛̐́̕ͅP̷͎̹̟̦̮̏̍̋̇̏̅͜Ḻ̵̬̻͙̞̘͗̐̉̔̂̌Ả̴̪̫͓̥̱͐̀͆͜͠͠Ş̷̹̘̹̹͕̈́̓̌͛́̑M̵͖̰̲̟̺̝̓̑͊̂̿̕A̴̡̛͉̫̲͚̼̎̊̎́̇ ̴̧̭͓̱̩͇͒͆̅͗̆̑Ŗ̵̪̼͍͇̲̍́̇͐̒̿U̴̡̖̖̘͇̫̓̐̾̓͊̉L̸͚̻͚̗̺͓̃͆̋͝͝͝Ȩ̶͇̣͖̻̰͒̓̒͛̈́͝Z̵̧̰͔͓̭͖͌̿͌̃́͘ ><*

still hate that.i want cath em all T__T cmon revolution team ... also there is not useless pokemons all good for me.

T̴̝̖̯͉̜̳̋̋̊̐͛̕E̸̢̤̼͈͔͊̃̀̈́̕͠ͅĀ̴̧̻̟̞̣̰̐̿̄͆͂M̴̘̤̣̘̯̺͌̐̃̃̂̑ ̸̞̗̞̘͖̈́͂͛̐́̕ͅP̷͎̹̟̦̮̏̍̋̇̏̅͜Ḻ̵̬̻͙̞̘͗̐̉̔̂̌Ả̴̪̫͓̥̱͐̀͆͜͠͠Ş̷̹̘̹̹͕̈́̓̌͛́̑M̵͖̰̲̟̺̝̓̑͊̂̿̕A̴̡̛͉̫̲͚̼̎̊̎́̇ ̴̧̭͓̱̩͇͒͆̅͗̆̑Ŗ̵̪̼͍͇̲̍́̇͐̒̿U̴̡̖̖̘͇̫̓̐̾̓͊̉L̸͚̻͚̗̺͓̃͆̋͝͝͝Ȩ̶͇̣͖̻̰͒̓̒͛̈́͝Z̵̧̰͔͓̭͖͌̿͌̃́͘ ><*

as u proceed with the story u get access to "membership" pokemons at other areas (for exampls u can find shinx at route 39 johto at night). Yes u dont get all pokemons as a non member right now, but (i'm sure) this will change as more maps get implemented.

edit:

and u can buy membership with ingame-money

If you read what a membership gives you it says, early access to pokemon. This I copied from the list of what you get as member: Early Access to various Pokemon!

Does that mean they are member only? No you can get them earlier. So you can still catch all of them. It'll just take you longer.

Besides as arejay already mentioned, these "membership" pokemons are really rare lol

if you gonna give something to members that should be view (skins clothes etc) , time (like exp and find some rare pokemons easier) , money (boost) etc but no this >< no the pokemon T__T also the topics :D what is that ? :D cmon i havent see anything similar even if a game is oficial they dont do that...cause everybody gonna leave..

126112 If you read what a membership gives you it says, early access to pokemon. This I copied from the list of what you get as member: Early Access to various Pokemon!

Does that mean they are member only? No you can get them earlier. So you can still catch all of them. It'll just take you longer.

Besides as arejay already mentioned, these "membership" pokemons are really rare lol

if that you are saying is truth then iam ok with that.

126112 If you read what a membership gives you it says, early access to pokemon. This I copied from the list of what you get as member: Early Access to various Pokemon!

if that you are saying is truth then iam ok with that.

That is how it works, plus its very easy to buy membership from ingame money.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

You can still buy those pokes or membership ingame from other players, there have to be some attractive benefits to membership, and no it probably wont be changed in the future. Since there isnt really a point of this thread besides senseless complains which can easy be solved by trading with other players ill lock this topic.