My Reroll tickets disappeared pls help

Tameplane849

I had completed 2 bidoof wq and also had gotten the rewards and I was going to use my reroll tickets right now but it disappeared so I wanna know whether it is a glitch or the time ran out

Edited by tameplane849
I didn't know how to write about my topic so I wrote it in the title and the the content

• Tameplane849 changed the title to My Reroll tickets disappeared pls help

Hello Tameplane849,

First of all I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and I thank you for writing to us. I would like to know, were the reroll tickets you are referring to the one-iv locked reroll tickets or just regular ones? Secondly, did you try to use them on a Psychic Marina or on the Lord Bidoof? Look forward to your response!

Edited by Malamagmar

The one-IV locked reroll tickets will not appear in your bag, but if you talk to Lord Bidoof again, he should tell you how many you have and allow you to use them. Hope this helps! If you talk to him and he doesn't tell you that you have them feel free to message again with photos of what he says.

then what about the normal one they were in my bag also I didn't know the difference b/w one IV locked and normal that's why I didn't tell , the normal ones were not in the bags when I lasted I talked to Psychic it was in my bag , I didn't use it and when I log out and came back it was gone

Edited by tameplane849
I had written a wrong word