Evolving a pokemon and the diff in XP

Igrac813

From what I understand evolved pokemon take more xp to level in this game. From what I know in the retail game evolved pokemon get more stats when they level.

I have two questions

How much more xp is required to level evolved pokemon?

Will I be missing out on a lot of stats by leaving a pokemon unevolved up until 98 then evolving twice at 100?

(Will the stats be added all when a pokemon evolves? So in essence the stats werent lost)

126253 From what I understand evolved pokemon take more xp to level in this game. From what I know in the retail game evolved pokemon get more stats when they level.

I have two questions

Will I be missing out on a lot of stats by leaving a pokemon unevolved up until 98 then evolving twice at 100?

1. While I have not personally taken the time to test the math, and therefore cannot confirm the results, CJLJ has tested the xp required and came up with results which can be found on page 11 of this thread: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18683&start=100

2. No, you won't miss out on any stats.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

126253 From what I understand evolved pokemon take more xp to level in this game. From what I know in the retail game evolved pokemon get more stats when they level.

I have two questions

1. While I have not personally taken the time to test the math, and therefore cannot confirm the results, CJLJ has tested the xp required and came up with results which can be found on page 11 of this thread: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18683&start=100

2. No, you won't miss out on any stats.

Thanks for the info that was really helpful

Also i love the GOT themed avatar :Grin: