Problem logging in a server

Guest DovakinChicken

1. 1.

Guest DovakinChicken

PRO Username: Dovakin

Do you have active membership?: Yes

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

Nothing. Just tried to connect.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

There's nothing i can try.

Description and Message

Hi,

I downloaded the game to try it, created an account, but i CANNOT join any server.

I put my nickname ( DovakinChicken ) and password, and then there is a small line that displays ''Logging in'', fades, and nothing happens. I tried waiting for several minutes, but nothing happens

Is there something i'm doing wrong ? :Frown:

Thanks anyway :)

Guest DovakinChicken

It's a shame that a player have to try so many times before he gets in a server.

I don't even know what the game looks like yet.

126616 It's a shame that a player have to try so many times before he gets in a server.

I don't even know what the game looks like yet.

Yeah kinda a shame but you have to consider how many player are playing the game (almost the whole day full server(1900)) and how many people are in the queue. It`s also a FtP game so... :Smile:

126595 Really long like 10 minutes ? or like 10 hours ?

Wait it for 5-8 mins, if not show queue, you need to restart cilent :Grin:

That is the invisible queue OP or bandwith issue :Frown:

this is partially right! when you have logging in and then fades away YOU ARE in que, it's just a visual bug and doesn't show up then, but you are still in que, so if you wait till you enter the game(depends on que lenght can be upto 1 hour with 1000 people in que)

if you restart the game if you don't see the que after 10 minuts you just lose your place in que like i said it's just a visual bug ;)

(i waited 45 minutes once and i got placed in game without having seen the que so)

so don't restart or anything just wait :)