Brotherhood's Big Shop.!! Epic Tyranitar added

Chris211

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Brotherhood's Big Shop.!! H.A dragonite added

<t>Hello, sold almost all of my team with good ivs and natures to made this offer, not to mention farming for $ for days. So I am offering 385k for gyarados and dragonite. In game name is fcuk12, skype is spike559</t>

Always looking for top tier pokes, if you get any message me. I might be interested :D

<r><QUOTE author="fcuk12"><s>

</s><POST content="131599"><s></s>131599<e></e></POST> Hello, sold almost all of my team with good ivs and natures to made this offer, not to mention farming for $ for days. So I am offering 385k for gyarados and dragonite. In game name is fcuk12, skype is spike559<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Hey, gyarados price is 200k. Dragonite ha doesnt worth 185k for sure though. It worths much more</r>

<t>Hey, gyarados price is 200k. Dragonite ha doesnt worth 185k for sure though. It worths much more

<br/>

<br/>

It says 3. Insta price 200k, isn't that for dragonite? How much do you want for both?</t>

Always looking for top tier pokes, if you get any message me. I might be interested :D

</s><POST content="131774"><s></s>131774<e></e></POST> Hey, gyarados price is 200k. Dragonite ha doesnt worth 185k for sure though. It worths much more<e>
</e></QUOTE>

It says 3. Insta price 200k, isn't that for dragonite? How much do you want for both?

<br/>

no. number 2 has insta 200k. Dragonite insta 400k. since he can be played sp.attacker too. So for both is 600k.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Chris211"><s>

</s><POST content="131777"><s></s>131777<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="fcuk12"><s>
</s><POST content="131774"><s></s>131774<e></e></POST> Hey, gyarados price is 200k. Dragonite ha doesnt worth 185k for sure though. It worths much more<e>
</e></QUOTE>

It says 3. Insta price 200k, isn't that for dragonite? How much do you want for both?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

no. number 2 has insta 200k. Dragonite insta 400k. since he can be played sp.attacker too. So for both is 600k.

<br/>

<br/>

Is that the lowest you are willing to go?</r>

</s><POST content="131779"><s></s>131779<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Chris211"><s>
</s><POST content="131777"><s></s>131777<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="fcuk12"><s>
</e></QUOTE>

It says 3. Insta price 200k, isn't that for dragonite? How much do you want for both?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

no. number 2 has insta 200k. Dragonite insta 400k. since he can be played sp.attacker too. So for both is 600k.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Is that the lowest you are willing to go?

<br/>

Its not mine the dragonite. So the lowest i can go is 550k for both.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Chris211"><s>

</s><POST content="131781"><s></s>131781<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="fcuk12"><s>
</s><POST content="131779"><s></s>131779<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Chris211"><s>
</s><POST content="131777"><s></s>131777<e></e></POST> <br/>

<br/>

</e></QUOTE>

no. number 2 has insta 200k. Dragonite insta 400k. since he can be played sp.attacker too. So for both is 600k.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Is that the lowest you are willing to go?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Its not mine the dragonite. So the lowest i can go is 550k for both.

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Deal , 2 memberships and 270k. I am online now, name is Fcuk12</r>

Re: Brotherhood's Big Shop.!! Larvitars/Sneasels/Donphans + Roserade pvp

<t>Hello Guys Very big update.!<br/>

1. Added 100lvl trained Roserade<br/>

2. Added section with Larvitars, Sneasels and Donphans!<br/>

<br/>

Check them out^^<br/>

<br/>

And remember offer dont ask for price, and no troll offers thanks</t>