(Sold) Godly Tyranitar 28+ / 31x3

S.o 10m

Min raise: 500k
No insta

Accept: CC= 360k, RR ivs = 690k and Poke$
Auction end 48hrs after the first bid
Check countdown time here: https://www.tickcounter.com/countdown/2696347/my-countdown

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Auction end: fafouney win. B.o 30m. ty

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

godly tyran.PNG

Edited by Raggee55

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Raggee55 Removed this part of your opening post:

Note: If you are in GOLD SV and want to buy it, i can spend 1cc as a transfer fee because i can't deliver it to you.

It's not understandable what you mean by this. Nevertheless, as the thread's creator, you are responsible for transferring in case the buyer is in the opposite server, as instructed in this sub-forum's rules:

When a trade agreement is made concerning players from different servers, the responsibility of transferring lies with the thread creator. When posting in this sub-forum, the seller must be prepared to transfer, should the buyer be from the opposite server.

Good luck in your auction.

Signature.gif.2e50421134ce7e989c05d66fb214f749.gif

2 hours ago, Eon said:

@Raggee55 Removed this part of your opening post:

It's not understandable what you mean by this. Nevertheless, as the thread's creator, you are responsible for transferring in case the buyer is in the opposite server, as instructed in this sub-forum's rules:

Good luck in your auction.

Hello, I am leaving this note with the desire to make an offer to the buyer that I will bear part of the transfer cost because I cannot pass the gold sv at the moment.