Returning Player

127154 I've taken a long break from this game due to school and life issues. Looks like this game has changed quite a bit. Looking forward to start playing once again.

Welcome back, Tetsuzan!

Yes, PRO has changed quite a bit. I'd recommend taking a look at the Game Guide section of the forums in case you get stuck on any of the new features. Hopefully all of your school and life issues have been resolved, and I look forward to seeing you in the game!

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

127154 I've taken a long break from this game due to school and life issues. Looks like this game has changed quite a bit. Looking forward to start playing once again.

Welcome back, Tetsuzan!

Yes, PRO has changed quite a bit. I'd recommend taking a look at the Game Guide section of the forums in case you get stuck on any of the new features. Hopefully all of your school and life issues have been resolved, and I look forward to seeing you in the game!

Thanks Pretentious, I hope to see you in game too. Some problems have been solved but eh.. things are somewhat manageable.

127228 Welcome back! Tons of new content out now and more being constantly added recently! Cya In-game! :Angel:

Hope to see you in game too n.n Unfortunately it seems to be very difficult to get in x-x (I'm thinking of playing on the blue server to get a fresh start)