Breading System! It's possible?

Dretidemon

Hey oh, if you come here to check this post be sure you read all, I'm basically developing a new Breading System compatible with PRO and making it possible for MMO, without making players self sustaining, without breaking economy or making PVP worst.

Brand New: Breading System

Let's get started, i will divide it in topics.

• How the system going to work?

Basically as the same of breeding, you will put two pokes with different [exercise] (female and male) and they make an beautiful egg. But, to not break the economy or make easy make some T7-9, it will be limited or will take a little longer to the egg be generated according to the tiers, I divided in T1-4, T5-6, T7-8, T9-10 and exceptions.

Example:

Tier 1-4: 20 (40) Weakly Eggs 

Tier 5-6: 10 (20) Weakly Eggs

Tier 7-8: 3 (6) Weakly Eggs

Tier 9-10: 1 (2) Weakly Egss

Exceptions: 0. It can't generate eggs, wich pokes is in here? All forms, pokes that is not catchable in normal routes (it

count outbreak pokes), lendaries, fossils pokes and event pokes.

It can be increased using Oval Egg, numbers with Oval Egg between ().

This way I belive that we won't going to make a lot of new pokes, but it will break anyway the PRO PvP don't? Since we still can ineriting IV, Abilities, Forms, right? No.

• Ineriting Stats

It can be ineriting? Is something that I was questioning myself, maybe it can BUT with a lower % of chance of this happen, like the same chance of you catch an poke and it comes with H.A for example (without using the Black Medallion). 

Examples:

About IVs: the odds are 1/20.

About Ability: The same as using Black Medallion.

About Forms: 0 chance, forms can't be ineriting, to preserve their rarity.

"Oh I can't wait to it start so I can use Masuda Method and have a lot shinys (malefic laugh)"

Btw Masuda Method will not work, sorry guys.

• Final thoughts.

Well I think is all, i just put here some idea, I belive is possible we add Breeding and Eggs System in game, just need adjust for not become much self independent game and mix all the prices and things in game.

"Ah but I can hunt these pokes by myself more than making it breeding"

The ideia isn't remove the importance of hunting, but add a new function to complement it.

Can add some quest to indroduce the system, a huge one, with good rewards;

Can add some daily or weakly quests to make it more attractive, like produce and delive some Eggs to the professor or to someone;

Can add some exclusive shop for exchange with Breeding Coins;

And alot more...

I believe it all, I hope you guys liked it and leave your comment, if have some good ideas to complement or anything that this can be improved I would like to know.

• Like 1

Ever heard of the best guild on Silver? No? Neither have I, but check out New Leaf anyways.

• 2 weeks later...

image.png.04bd5b3721b9f7cc1f2c3ba8280b3f6e.png

Interested Marvel Studios GIF by Disney+
Announcements § Bug Reports § Mapper Recruitment § Mapping Bugs § Suggestions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use the proper forums when posting. Unsolicited messages will be handled by Loki.

• Mapper locked this topic