Disconnect from the game

Nguyen791993

1. 1.

128336 Still disconnect from the game, even though I has done those suggestions for this problem.

Also the step 7 or the way of djoux?

128341 Hello i have a similary problem, after 5min of playing the game crash and said that the folder "2016-03-25_221918" don't work and it suggest me to report this to developers. what can i do now ?

128387 same problem here

128623 lol i got same problem here . game crash and say folder and bunch of numbers.. fix pls

128674 Same for me since 1 week, asked for help here but no one helped me...

I only have this issue on this game, I tried some other but they works well. And I also tried everything I can with recommandations in the forum.

windows 10 often makes trouble if someone wants to play PRO, would you please try out this guide: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14738

That are the only solutions we have so far, try them out and make sure you did everything[glow=red]exactly[/glow] described like in the post.

322DjwW.png

All credit to Jaszie for creating the signature.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

128679 this may help:

pokemonrevolution.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14738

i cant post links cuz im new but this seems to work for me. just put "h t t p : / / " before pokemon..... and delete all the spaces . maybe a more experienced user can repost the link

lg Alfi

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14738 Window 10 Crash Fix