What do you think of this pvp team

Riccatt

1. 1.

After lots of hours spent in game and a bit of aversion for the pvp game, I decided to jump into it, and after a bit of study and research I am thinking of making this team (thank you smogon and various guindes in this forum :Heart-eyes: :

Weavile

Jolly - Pressure

Knock Off

Icicle Crash

Ice Shard

Beat up

EVs: 252 Atk - 4 SpD - 252 Spe

Item: Life Orb (if in game, otherwise what do you suggest?)

__________________________________________________________________________________

Scizor

Jolly - Technician

Swords Dance

Bullet Punch

Superpower

X-Scissor

EVs: 248 HP - 252 Atk - 8 SpD

Item: ???

__________________________________________________________________________________

Machamp

Adamant - No Guard

Dynamic Punch

Knock Off

Stone Edge or Ice Punch

Heavy Slam or Bullet Punch

EVs: 12 HP - 252 Atk - 44 Spe

Item: assault vest (if in game, otherwise what do you suggest?)

Gyarados

Jolly - Intimidate

Substitute or Taunt

Dragon Dance

Waterfall

Bounce

EVs: 88 HP - 248 Atk - 4 Def - 168 Spe

Item: ???

Snorlax

Careful - Thick Fat

Curse

Body Slam

Rest

Sleep Talk or Earthquake or Crunch

EVs: 144 HP - 188 Def - 176 SpD

Item: Leftovers

Clefable

Calm - Magic guard

Calm Mind

Moonblast

Soft-Boiled

Cosmic Power or Thunder Wave or Flamethrower

EVs: 252 HP - 172 Def - 84 SpD

Item: Leftovers

Please, help me with your opinion because I am a real newbie in pvp game, so I really appriciate every suggestion. And what do you suggest about evs training? Feel free to say everything, even that this team si terrible. Thank you very much :Grin:

From 2015: I'm still here

all easily beatable, and predictable since nearly everyone uses these sorts of pokemon.

I use 0 of these.

It depends how you want to set your team up, though.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Solid team, but some of the moves you're using aren't tm's in the game yet. (waterfall, icicle crash... etc) I recommend Brick Break on your weavile trading it with beat up because you already have knock off... as for an item for weavile, personally i use dark glasses. 100% use a lum berry on your scizor. I prefer Adamant, but it's not "wrong" to use jolly on him. For your machamp... use Ice punch over stone edge for better dragon coverage... for the item, probably a lum berry or black belt. For Gyarados... i use an adamant one, with waterfall not being teachable to him, i use aqua tail, taunt, dragon dance, and earthquake witrh a lum berry. Snorlax i have no experience with using, so you're on your own with that one xD (Sorry D:). I didn't really like using my clefable when i used it, not sure why though. Just wasnt my pokemon i guess, but i used a bold one with flamethrower, softboiled, moonblast, and thunderwave with leftovers. Hope this helps, Signed RengarDoggg :D

_______( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

███۞███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃

▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂

I███████████████████].

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

stop right there

127644 all easily beatable, and predictable since nearly everyone uses these sorts of pokemon.

I use 0 of these.

I thank the other two comments that partially support my choices, but Arnie I am really curious to have all the advises you think you should give me because you are absolutely against my idea: I want to understand why and what you would advise me (to improve my basic knowledge). Thank you again :Grin:

127861 need a defog user and another spatker in my opinion, donphan is very common in pvp...

what do u think about starmie x gyarados?

Thank you even for your opinion. I am collecting as much opinions as possible, in order to have more ideas to consider.

Any other opinion? :Grin:

127644 all easily beatable, and predictable since nearly everyone uses these sorts of pokemon.

I use 0 of these.

I am really curiour about what kind of team would you suggest.