Forced Trainer Rebattle → Optional Trainer Rebattle

Unholyone

So, I've searched across the forums and couldn't find a similiar topic (show me the topic in case i've missed it).

To be able to rebattle trainers is a nice feature which was also in the original pokémon games, but being forced to rebattle them after a weeks time as if you had encountered them the first time is just absurd.

Having to delay trades with other players because the dozens of picknickers want to show you their full Team of Lv. 12 Ratattas

which are annihilated by your fully ev trained Lv. 100 Gengar is way too time consuming since it's not faster than oneshotting Lv 100s.

Please consider making the rebattle system optional, i'd suggest rebattle after one week by talking to them, like in Gen2 where you had the phone.

I've seen so many ppl in chat annoyed by the system in it's current state.

It's quite a simple change which would improve the quality of life for everyone that's been playing longer than a week.

this has indeed been suggested Tens of times.

Its on a list of things to do soon.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.