Team Rocket Alternative story

Drialmeida

Team Rocket alternative story: I know this sugestion would be really hard to make once involves many scripting and i dont intend in see it any time soon in the game... Perhaps it would be actually fun to implement it any time in the future. Instead of the same cliche story of speaking to the professor Oak get your first pokemon and start your jorney as Pokemon Master, why not changing a bit and let people chose if they want to start as a team Rocket guy... This would make the game different from every other Pokemon game out there. I know it is a dumb suggestion that will probably never come true, but i just felt like sharing it with you guys =)

• Instead of having to speak with Professor Oak, who gives you the first Poke can be Giovani on a basement floor under his Gym, this would make both the new players start off relatively close from each other...

The starters of every team Rocket player would also have to be different than the originals, a bit more dark we would say, the starters i have though off to start with as a Team Rocket guy can be Koffing, Ekans, Zubat...

This could create a system of PVP inside the game between the Team Rocket people and the good guys, i have been thinking about the rules and this is my idea. You could challenge other players for a duel and they would not be able to refuse it, but you could not challenge them if your pokemons are 5+ lvl higher than the person you are challenging to duel. Also once you get defeated in one of the pvp battles you would be on a cooldown of 1 hour or more, this means that you could not either challenge other players or they challenge yourself.

Instead of having to defeat Geovani and Team Rocket every time, there should be alternative quests, the same does not apply to Howen and so on, cuz i dont see anything wrong in team rocket fighting team aqua and magma ^^

You could still go to the gyms and Pokemon league because as we have seen in the anime, they can easily infiltrate on these kind of competitions and still participate in them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: I decided to create another topic with this sugestion of mine, to know what you guys particularly think about this :)

But it's not fair to me who already started playing the game and didn't get that choice :( And because of that, I feel as though there'd be a lot fewer players who choose Team Rocket than regular trainer, especially with those starter choices. Who would choose Zubat?

127843 But it's not fair to me who already started playing the game and didn't get that choice :( And because of that, I feel as though there'd be a lot fewer players who choose Team Rocket than regular trainer, especially with those starter choices. Who would choose Zubat?

I guess in that case you could create a different account and start as team rocket member to live the experience =) It would not be fair for me too ahah.

The starters could change eventually, i just gave a small example of what i was thinking. And zubat is a sick pokemon, it evolves into Crobat and Crobat is classified tier A if i am not wrong in Pro xD There is people starting off with Pikachu when they can catch Pikachu on the forest too...

I guess in that case you could create a different account and start as team rocket member to live the experience =) It would not be fair for me too ahah.

The starters could change eventually, i just gave a small example of what i was thinking. And zubat is a sick pokemon, it evolves into Crobat and Crobat is classified tier A if i am not wrong in Pro xD There is people starting off with Pikachu when they can catch Pikachu on the forest too...

...a man can dream right?

When Pikachu was first implemented, there was a unique Jesse/James storyline that ONLY trainers who started with Pikachu accessed, but this has since been removed.

And yes! You can always dream, and you can always post your suggestions here. :)

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

...a man can dream right?

When Pikachu was first implemented, there was a unique Jesse/James storyline that ONLY trainers who started with Pikachu accessed, but this has since been removed.

And yes! You can always dream, and you can always post your suggestions here. :)

I was not aware of that but it sounds epic and probably would motivate more people to start with Pikachu but you must have had your reasons, i only joined pro 1 week ago and i am loving my experience so far. This idea well structured together with some other ideas from staff members it could work =) The main problem is that in order to make this come true you would have almost twice of the work in every region, i know it is not easy as i also have a little few experience into video games and probably dont even remember half of the things i have learned when it comes to scripting xD

do check out the other fraction/side threads before making a post, there a multiple post with the same ideas and with the same replies. At least it wont waste your energy into typing something then get it rejected

do check out the other fraction/side threads before making a post, there a multiple post with the same ideas and with the same replies. At least it wont waste your energy into typing something then get it rejected

I have been following every thread on the forum, and i have not seen any suggestion like the one i am doing.... But if you can show me otherwise i would appreciate it :) The point here is to make pro a better game and i have been trying to think about innovative sugestions instead of spamming the ones that are already on the plan for pro like most of the people, but if you have better sugestions why not try your luck? Instead of critizing someone who is trying? :)