Team Rocket Alternative story

Drialmeida

I had seen that post and it has nothing to do with what i was trying to create here... It looks similar perhaps its not the same thing but either way i would be happy with both sugestions...

I dont mind spending some 10 minutes writing a new sugestion every day on the forum if that will make Pro an even better game, i mean its better than sitting there and not giving sugestions at all like yourself... At least i am spending my time on forum trying to do something usefull instead of going to every post criticize other sugestions.

When Pikachu was first implemented, there was a unique Jesse/James storyline that ONLY trainers who started with Pikachu accessed, but this has since been removed.

was this removed recently?, I started just a while ago ( 2weeks ago ish~ ) and i saw jesse & james at mt.moon after i took pikachu as my starter, or was there more things added to it than just that part ?

motivate more people to start with Pikachu

People who take pikachu as their starter can teach all their catched pikachu's & raichu's surf later in the game one time ea week after getting to the 5th gym~

( not traded pika's )

Shiny pokes / place found / In game hours when found~

Caterpie viridian forest 38hours~

Graveler, mt.silver 108hours ~ // used explosion and suicided ;w;

Quagsire, dragon's den 112hours~

was this removed recently?, I started just a while ago ( 2weeks ago ish~ ) and i saw jesse & james at mt.moon after i took pikachu as my starter, or was there more things added to it than just that part ?

Everyone gets that scene regardless of their starter, but there were other things as well. :)

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee