GAME IS WAY TOO HARD!

Supremehaze

127915 this game is designed to be difficult.

don't like it, don't play it. It's pretty simple.

We appreciate every donation we get, but that doesn't instantly entitle you to whine about something that was intentionally designed. If you can't beat something, get better so you can!

Plenty of people have walked through this game backwards on their knees and had an enjoyable experience. We have scaled the pokemon game to a core MMO standard. The grind aspect comes with that. If you were looking for an exact handheld experience, there are plenty of DS emulators out there for you to download so you could play HG/SS/B2/W2 all you like.

Thank you! :Heart-eyes:

The aspects of this game when it comes to gym battles is ridiculous! You can't even see the pokemon level, just "???"! Not only that, but the grind is way too much! I assume nothing will be done about it since you have the $5 donation option so you can buy membership and exp. boosters. I say this because if they make the game easier, not so many people will buy exp. boosters and then the creators of the game lose donation profits!!!! Now I love this game, but their is a reason this is a beta! MANY ISSUES! And this is one of the largest issues I experienced!

I would love to hear what others have to say. I can see people saying "Oh if you don't like a challenge then don't play." or anything down that line. Just stop. You know the game has been made way too complex! The grind you have to put forth in training your pokemon is insane and the difficulty of gym leaders are terrible!

If the game was made easier, I guarantee people would still buy the exp. boosters so they can train easier! Why add stress to the PRO Community!? Stress is bad for the body and mind, this game is meant for joy! For Christ's sake this game is meant for children!!!!! Make it so they can have a chance to fully experience the greatness of pokemon! A game in progress that shall contain all regions at some point, that's the best game ever right there! Why ruin it by over-buffing!?

I respect everybody's opinion that shall reply to this, regardless of it being intelligent or not, but what I state here are FACTS. If you disagree, then you are irrelevant and not worth the time of day. I pray to God that this post gains a lot of attention from other players, then drawing attention to staff of the game, then having an understanding solution to this major game issue!

Let me know if you agree or disagree, let us discuss my fellow PRO players.

Current Mood(s): :Angry: :Frown: :n:

So your way to discuss is as follows: "if you disagree, then you are irrelevant..."?

Well, let me tell you that what you see as "facts" aren't facts at all.

Remember? You're in Pokémon games! What does it mean?

There is absolutely no such thing as "difficulty"!

Take Misty for instance: I see loads of players asking "what level is Misty?", "what level should I be?", "how to beat Misty?" etc... I'll answer them, but I can't keep myself from thinking: "well, these people sure don't search a lot before asking for help". If you have ever played a pokemon game, you know that Misty uses water pokemons, and staryu and starmie are also psychic type. So what to do against those? you can either use gyarados - previously obtained as a karp from the guy in the mt moon pokecenter; and you might have noticed that it's really quick to level it up to 20 - which should know the move bite (dark type, physical): very effective against staryu and starmie. Else if you have a pika (as a starter or caught in viridian forest after searching a few hours if you aren't lucky) it can beat both as well. And in last resort you still have the rest of your team, haven't you?

*And in Pokemon game I've always tried to grind for hours before fighting gym leaders or anything cause I like to have powerful pokemons even if I don't need too. Isn't the game about having as much pokemons as possible and as strong as possible? If yes so why most people ask "what level should I be?", are they too lazy to train more? Don't they want strong pokemons either?

So, it took me about 10 minutes to write all that, but in my mind it just took a few seconds to think. Is there anything hard? Nope! And the rest of the game is all the same: you have to beat a trainer - npc you find tough / hard, you analyze his team and come up with a decent strategy. So, your so called facts, they're not facts, they're just you (as a lot of people) not willing to put some effort and the few seconds into thinking.

127892 The aspects of this game when it comes to gym battles is ridiculous! You can't even see the pokemon level, just "???"! Not only that, but the grind is way too much! I assume nothing will be done about it since you have the $5 donation option so you can buy membership and exp. boosters. I say this because if they make the game easier, not so many people will buy exp. boosters and then the creators of the game lose donation profits!!!! Now I love this game, but their is a reason this is a beta! MANY ISSUES! And this is one of the largest issues I experienced!

I would love to hear what others have to say. I can see people saying "Oh if you don't like a challenge then don't play." or anything down that line. Just stop. You know the game has been made way too complex! The grind you have to put forth in training your pokemon is insane and the difficulty of gym leaders are terrible!

If the game was made easier, I guarantee people would still buy the exp. boosters so they can train easier! Why add stress to the PRO Community!? Stress is bad for the body and mind, this game is meant for joy! For Christ's sake this game is meant for children!!!!! Make it so they can have a chance to fully experience the greatness of pokemon! A game in progress that shall contain all regions at some point, that's the best game ever right there! Why ruin it by over-buffing!?

I respect everybody's opinion that shall reply to this, regardless of it being intelligent or not, but what I state here are FACTS. If you disagree, then you are irrelevant and not worth the time of day. I pray to God that this post gains a lot of attention from other players, then drawing attention to staff of the game, then having an understanding solution to this major game issue!

man you should know at least i think the game is on beta because they didnt release every thing yet like new region and more

I can't believe this post to be honest , The game is Too Easy for an mmorpg game.

I just have to agree that the start of the game is the hard part (Until gym 2 or so) . After that it become a peace of cake.

Also if u dont like grinding then ur not type of mmorpg games player , grinding is the most fun and important thing about mmo game and Pokemon revolution doesnt have that mush of grinding :(

But overall the game is fun and easy , Thats my opinion.

127892 The aspects of this game when it comes to gym battles is ridiculous! You can't even see the pokemon level, just "???"! Not only that, but the grind is way too much! I assume nothing will be done about it since you have the $5 donation option so you can buy membership and exp. boosters. I say this because if they make the game easier, not so many people will buy exp. boosters and then the creators of the game lose donation profits!!!! Now I love this game, but their is a reason this is a beta! MANY ISSUES! And this is one of the largest issues I experienced!

No it is not difficult, it is challenging. If you want easy games go on tour Nintendo console. Nere you need to carefully play on the weaknesses and grind a bit. That's it.

From 2015: I'm still here

Look I see where you are coming from and on part I agree. But this is an MMO and it's going to be grindy and most people don't mind that because they have a goal to work towards which is seeing the other regions. I managed to beat Kanto, Johto and the Sevii Islands in under 60 hours of gameplay so with the right team with the right training it doesn't seem so tough. PRO is designed to be tougher than the main series games because it brings the competetive side to the storyline. If it were too easy then then people will lose interest. Another thing I would like to add is not to evolve your Pokemon too early. The exp rate to level up is lower when they are unevolved.

P.s. Sorry if this seemed a little all over the place :Shy:

2nb4qy0.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kanto Hall of Fame:

mm3ns0.png

Johto Hall of Fame:

6egcch.png

You going to get nothing from here, on this forum full of... who know what those are. But every single answer is from people that plays the game, tbh, people that think like you isnt playing here or is just bored like me. I think it is stupid to make a pokemon a "grind" game since theres no instances or something like mmorpg or arpg h'n's (D2, d3, poe, torchlight, etc) games but they wanted to do a grind simulator. The only answer you going to get is "if you dont like it, leave or stay afk on a pokemon center till you get banned" so get in mind, play or dont but they designed this game to be what is.

My main account FeRRiS registered on 2015 was banned at 03/24/2016 with a false acusation of botting, ive never boted on this game and i dont have reassons to lie, i was near a newbie on the game just trying to get entretained with a secondary game. Take care, the staff of this game doesnt care aobut users, just to fill their pockets. If you dont care why are you reading?

There won't be any changes in difficulty. Many players could pass the stories even without donation or trades.

As long as you understand mechanism of the game, weakness, strategies, everything would be fine.

I going to lock this thread.