Restore Pokemon Megathread

Lordmystop

Hi there,

I accidently killed Jirachi time ago while I was doing the quest for it and Nikola is not helping, he says "fighting with me no use to you ". I didn't know you can restore the Pokémon until I came across one of the forum. Please help me with Jirachi ;(.

Thanks.

Edited by LordMystOP

• Lordmystop changed the title to Restore Pokemon Megathread

Hi there @LordMystOP. Apologies for the inconvenience. 

Unfortunately is it impossible for us to restore a pokemon that might have been fainted during a fight. The pokemons are saved in our database after catching it and as such there's nothing to restore.

It's strange that Nikola is saying to you as  he should work in the events where you failed to catch a legendary pokemon. Have you tried returning to the moon and interacting with the stone to see if Jirachi still appears ? If not, do you remember how much time has it been since you failed to catch Jirachi ? 

Looking forward to your answer. 

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.

Hi, thanks for reply. I'm not sure to be honest but it's been more than 3 months that's for sure. 

I will try again and if interacting with Nicola or the moon stone helps me.

Just a quick one, the req to catch jirachi says 200+ evolved Pokémon but on my pokedex it only says 171 evolved Pokémon I was wondering if that has anything to do but I did defeat jirachi maybe I have to interact with the moon stone after I have 200+ evolved Pokémon?

Kind regards,

Myst.

30 minutes ago, LordMystOP said:

Hi, thanks for reply. I'm not sure to be honest but it's been more than 3 months that's for sure. 

I will try again and if interacting with Nicola or the moon stone helps me.

Just a quick one, the req to catch jirachi says 200+ evolved Pokémon but on my pokedex it only says 171 evolved Pokémon I was wondering if that has anything to do but I did defeat jirachi maybe I have to interact with the moon stone after I have 200+ evolved Pokémon?

Kind regards,

Myst.

I believe that could possibly be the issue. Can you try getting the 210 evolutions required to catch Jirachi ? 

Hi, I did everything I could and met all the req such as below I also took all lvl 100 pokemons and still didn't work and nothing Nikola yet it is not working for me, could guys please check on my account what happening cuz I want to catch latios and want the summer form before it end, thanks.

• At least 200h Playtime
  • Be Hoenn Champion
  • All possible Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn Pokémon caught (Including Mew and Celebi, seen data only for other legendaries)
  • At least 210 Evolutions
  • At least $15,000
  • At least 6 lvl 100 Pokémon

3 hours ago, LordMystOP said:

Hi, I did everything I could and met all the req such as below I also took all lvl 100 pokemons and still didn't work and nothing Nikola yet it is not working for me, could guys please check on my account what happening cuz I want to catch latios and want the summer form before it end, thanks.

• At least 200h Playtime
  • Be Hoenn Champion
  • All possible Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn Pokémon caught (Including Mew and Celebi, seen data only for other legendaries)
  • At least 210 Evolutions
  • At least $15,000
  • At least 6 lvl 100 Pokémon

According to your pokedex you do not have all the caught datas from the Hoenn region. Make sure to look for any pokemon that doesn't have the pokeball icon in your pokedex, between #252 & #376.