invalid username/password i cant enter to play the wonderful game.

Guest NekoSayNyan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WTFF!!!! i just got a growlityhe from the veridian maze logged out coz i got stuck now when i went back in its gone -.-

You did pm me, so no need to spam everywhere.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Thanos, I did what you said (made a new account with the same name) and when I did that and logged in I lost my (given) membership and my just bought mount(bought it during the live beta but before the server crash). Can you or someone help me restore my progress, membership, and my mount?

2wgyt5d.jpg

Thanos, I did what you said (made a new account with the same name) and when I did that and logged in I lost my (given) membership and my just bought mount(bought it during the live beta but before the server crash). Can you or someone help me restore my progress, membership, and my mount?

I can't help with your progress, but I can help with your membership and Mount. Did you purchase membership or was it the given one and which mount was it and the transaction ID of the payment (for the mount).

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

OK no worries, Shane will handle it.

Sorry to bother you but after the server was "locked" like 30 mins ago and then unlocked it did the same thing again, "invalid user/password" ,should I create a new account with same name again or leave it alone for Shane to handle?

2wgyt5d.jpg

Create a new account with same username and Shane will make sure you get the ms and mount :)