epic drilbur

Ramzijhonny1

@Ramzijhonny1 You have been warned before about not waiting 24 hours to bump your thread and that continuing would lead to further punishments. You've been restricted from posting in the next 24 hours. Use this time to go back on the warning and familiarise yourself with the rules. The overbump was deleted. Good luck in your auction.

• Like 1

Signature.gif.2e50421134ce7e989c05d66fb214f749.gif

Hello @Ramzijhonny1,

I have given you the 800k and removed the pokemon. @leonardosenpai You have had 800k removed from your account but you need to contact me in order to pick up your pokemon. It is safe on my account for the time being. 

Regards,
Polteageist

signature.jpg.f235b906da3357c3577eee9cf2ede20c.jpg       

Please don't contact staff via private messages for support issues. Make a report here in the server you play in. View our Trade rules and Auction rules.  Appeals if you are banned and need to appeal. Region lock assistance