Aloha, minna~

Guest perszke1992

Guest perszke1992

Well then, lemme introduce myself...I mean, no one special, just a random newbie boy.

I can't say I'm an oldie pro-pokemon-trainer, I have played some games, watched 3 first seasons, a little bit browser pokemon games...Now, when i bought my new 3DS I wanted to learn some about pokemon right here. It's difficult for me, to understand all those topics there, and I have no one (Pokemons aren't officialy famous in Poland) that can guide me on the road to be the Pokemon Master. So if You have something to tell me, guide me, help me, feel free to write.

IGN: Arathriel

Cheers~ :Heart:

128326 Well then, lemme introduce myself...I mean, no one special, just a random newbie boy.

I can't say I'm an oldie pro-pokemon-trainer, I have played some games, watched 3 first seasons, a little bit browser pokemon games...Now, when i bought my new 3DS I wanted to learn some about pokemon right here. It's difficult for me, to understand all those topics there, and I have no one (Pokemons aren't officialy famous in Poland) than can guide me on the road to be the Pokemon Master. So if You have something to tell me, guide me, help me, feel free to write.

IGN: Arathriel

Cheers~ :Heart:

Good luck to game :Cool: