WTS ninja pewpew Water shuriken cosmetic. SOLD

Felixlalala

55 minutes ago, Eon said:

@felixlalala The 4.5m offer was made at exactly 72 hours after the starting bid, so not only it's valid, it's the winning offer. Please arrange a meeting with @Seoulmate and post a screenshot of the trade window when completing it. Take care.

First, thanks @Eon for giving idea, but the judment above seemed to be a little too haste, as it affected the result of my bid, may I have a word of this please

First, Felix opened the auction stated "72 hours from FIRST OFFER", then what was the first offer? from what I saw, it's from Kboww at 8:34 A.M (my time) (see attached image)

To win this, Seoulmate bid must be made no later that such time, but from what I saw, it's 8:36 A.M, meaning 2 mins late, and a late offer means nothing in auction. Since the forum not yet to show the exact time of the bid from Seoulmate, I suggest we wait for 12 hours more, that time, the bid time of Seoulmate will be clearly shown, thus clear thing up, if it's within legal time (no later than 8:34 A.M), he will be the winner, or else, it's my win

daaa.png

Edited by Mingrenpro

20220513_183329.jpg

@Mingrenpro You can hover the mouse on the time of the post to know the exact time (day, hour and minute) it's been submitted. The first offer was indeed the starting offer. Screenshots of the starting and winning offers (GMT+0):

image.png.1b561248c23823681783c5ed1acfaaa3.png

image.png.55311702dc1697f0f1cfcc96ace31db8.png

As you can see, these posts are exactly 72 hours apart from each other. If it showed 1:35 AM then it wouldn't be valid, but was at the last possible minute which extended the end point by 15 minutes, to which no further offer was submitted.

Hope this was clarifying. If you have any other concern or doubt on this matter please do let me know. Take care.

• Like 2

Signature.gif.2e50421134ce7e989c05d66fb214f749.gif

14 minutes ago, Eon said:

@Mingrenpro You can hover the mouse on the time of the post to know the exact time (day, hour and minute) it's been submitted. The first offer was indeed the starting offer. Screenshots of the starting and winning offers (GMT+0):

image.png.1b561248c23823681783c5ed1acfaaa3.png

image.png.55311702dc1697f0f1cfcc96ace31db8.png

As you can see, these posts are exactly 72 hours apart from each other. If it showed 1:35 AM then it wouldn't be valid, but was at the last possible minute which extended the end point by 15 minutes, to which no further offer was submitted.

Hope this was clarifying. If you have any other concern or doubt on this matter please do let me know. Take care.

Thanks @Eon, that's clear, I agree Seoulmate's bid was valid now after double check as you suggested. Ofcourse it should be extended by 15 more minutes as per Auction Rules, sadly that wasn't happened, because Felix announced I'm the winner at 8:34, he had no reason to announce the "extended 15 mins" in-game anymore. Thus no more bids received from that moment. If we take it as a "pause" to check for T-mod idea, than perhap we somehow can "unpause" it, continue that 15 more mins?

20220513_183329.jpg