Halloween candy

Freddycoop

Hi i did the murky town quest a couple years ago, can't get past the fairy grande woman because i dont have the candies, they haven't respawned in murky town for me to continue the baby lugia questline. Is there anyway you can assist me getting past her so i can continue the quest??

print ( "FreddyCoop Was here." )

Hello @FreddyCoop,

Thank you for your report. I received your private message and subsequently checked whether there is a bug with the Halloween Candies or not. There does not seem to be any.

There are 2 types of Halloween Candies. The ones used to gain access to Dreadtown and Serenia Village cannot be consumed and are only obtainable once. There is a total of 10 Halloween Candies (5 to give to Fairy Grande and 5 to give to Werewolf Goku).

Can you please go back to Murky Town to ensure that you've successfully interacted with the 10 following NPCs?
Sandy
Uno
Baswedan
Annies
Ghost Ronnie
Old Witch

Plumber Carl
Mummy Setnov
Officer Agus
Ghost Rafael

In order to find all of them, you will also have to check the Pokecenter and houses. You do need to fight and defeat many of these NPCs as well. Once you've obtained enough Halloween Candies, Fairy Grande will let you go to Serenia Village.

Please let us know if you are still unable to progress after following these steps.

Next time, please avoid sending private messages to Staff members! Instead, you should wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping your thread.

If you require assistance with anything else, please feel free to create a new thread in the General Support subforum. If you wish to report a bug, you may create one in the Bug Resolution Center instead. Thank you and have a good day!

Regards,

Unowned

@UnownedI'm able to progress past Werewolf Goku and Count Dooku area so i assume i completed the Werewolf Goku side, But cannot get access to pass Fairy Grande, I have checked absolutely every NPC south of Unison mountain and no one is giving out candies. I'm currently off the account, I cannot reobtain them via the people in Murky Town.

Edited by FreddyCoop

5 minutes ago, FreddyCoop said:

BUMP

You are only allowed to bump it after being unanswered for at least 24 hours; please do not overbump your thread. Bumping multiple times throughout a day will not help for your case to be resolved faster in any way. 

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.

I didn't know the rules on the forum sorry.
Rarely had to use it, Didn't realise would take this long to get any feedback, let alone assistance. 
Not the only person i've noticed with similar issues. 
Not trying to be a [sausage], Just some communication would be appreciated 😞

19 minutes ago, FreddyCoop said:

are you saying I can expect a response in only 24 hour periods? 

I completely understand your frustration but just with the amount of issues currently around the event there's only much we can do.

We aim to respond as soon as possible, depending on what or what cannot be answered without another team's intervention. In your case (and others) there's most likely an intervention needed from the side of Content scripters. An issue like this  can be quite complicated to identify and fix in a short amount of time, especially due to the other bugs around.  

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.