Impossible to rebattle Darkrai

Kalashichris

Hello guys,

I have a big problem with the Dark realm quest. The first day of the event i have done the whole quest but i failed to catch Darkrai. So after a quick searsh I did the Horon boss to refight him. The first time i didn't know that no pokemon should fainted, so i did him a second time with all my pokemon alive and he respawned Alucard. I returned to the Dark realm, redid the whole quest (pexing Arcanine and Clefable) but at the end when i speak to Darkrai at alucard castle 3F to catch him, he disapear with a message like "It was an illusion afterall". Did a miss something or is it a bug ? 
I hope i will not have to redo the whole dark realm a third time...

Edited by Kalashichris

Hey there @Kalashichris. Apologies for the delay and inconvenience. 

A fix was pushed recently in order to fix the issue of Darkrai not appearing after completing the dark realm. When beating Horon while having no pokemon fainted you must select the option "Let me fight your Lord again". This should fix the issue you are encountering. 

Have a nice day. 

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support  Report Center  Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.

The problem is solved for me, thx for the patch. Now Horon has the correct timer when you beat him (3 days) and selecting the first option (I want to rebattle your master) respawned Darkrai in the Alucard castle 3F.

Thank you for help :).

Edited by Kalashichris