Cannot login on Red server

Nightjay

Description and Message

PRO Username: Nightjay

Do you have active membership?: Yes

Your knowledge about PRO: Basic Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

I had been logged in for a while. I was exploring the S. S. Anne before the server crashed at around 5-6 AM PST and I was kicked off to the login screen abruptly.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Since the server came back up, I have entered and reentered my username/password, started and restarted the app, waited in multiple 800+ queues, and am still unable to log in. At first, the window said "User already logged in" - now it says "Connecting to server... Logging in..." and then fades to gray without doing anything. Several minutes will pass by without anything happening - in fact, if I wait long enough, I can start queueing up again, only for the same lack of response to happen once more. I also know that it's not my client/app that's faulty, as I tested it with a second PRO account and that one logs into servers just fine on the same computer.

Description and Message

I think there's something wrong with my PRO account and logging into the Red server. I was kicked off during the server crash, and ever since servers were reconnected I haven't been able to log in through the login window - the little text always says "User already logged in" or just says "Logging in..." and fades to gray without doing anything, even after multiple waiting periods of queueing up. It's quite frustrating and I hope you can help!