✨ Honey ✨ is now recruiting! [BLUE SERVER]

Ameer

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IN GAME NAME: Aikochu

HOURS PLAYED: North of 135hrs (Haven't checked since yesterday.)

BADGES: 16 + Defeated Johto e4

ABOUT YOURSELF: I'm fillin' in this application enough though I'm already in the guild because Parpar said so.

Thank you for having me!

I just go by the name of Aiko but Aiko just happened to be taken so I'm not very creative and just added the chu to the end.

I'm 23 years old and currently in medical school but I play this game as much as I can and as often as I can. (Darn you queueueueueue timeeeee!)

I hope to enjoy the game along with you guys.

:Smile: :Heart:

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE POKEMON? Venusaur. Got 2 plush of Venusaur. (Mega and non-mega)

Isn't he adorbssss?

1900d70fcc055f3058088fe885c8a0ad.png

50fno5.png

IN GAME NAME: XzDakotazX

HOURS PLAYED: 54

BADGES: 8

ABOUT YOURSELF: I'm 14 years old, I love anime and videogames, I find myself to be very outgoing and I make friends easily.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE POKEMON? Squirtle, he is just so adorable! :Smile:

In-Game-Name: Arthus

Hours Played: 35(?)

Badges: Thunder Badge (Lt. Surge's)

About Yourself:

I'm a soon-to-be 20-year-old Male who is currently "serving" a six-month internship and I'm from Singapore (+8 GMT) but I do play at timings that I believe majority of you fellas are on as well.

My love for Pokémon started back when Pokémon Yellow just came out and had followed the Nintendo Series up until Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire and bought a 3DS just for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. I came across this game and immediately got hooked onto playing this game again, especially since it was different from the standard storylines. The reason for my lack of badges and hours would be that I have spent only a mere 13 hours (out of the 30+) trying to catch a Growlithe which I consider to be "near-perfect", ergo I didn't continue with the storyline until I achieve my goal and I only found out about this game a couple of days ago. I believe I'm going to be pretty committed and absolutely determined to the game and am willing to hit some of you nice chaps up simply because of the common interest that we share. :Grin:

Oh, and my favourite Pokémon(s) is Milotic and Arcanine, simply because they are fabulous.

IN GAME NAME: Wronghole

HOURS PLAYED: 141 hours currently

BADGES: 16 badges, beat both elite 4s and a few bosses

ABOUT YOURSELF:My name is Steven I am 19 years old, I am currently in college studying in the justice field. I have been playing pokemon for as long as i can remember, any pokemon game you name it. A friend of mine referred me to the server and I love it.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE POKEMON? Believe it or not my favorite pokemon is sandshrew, it carries all my most used moves and I bring it everywhere I go. (Dig, Rock Smash, Heabutt and cut)

IN GAME NAME: Avalun

HOURS PLAYED:over 9k , this game over 100 h

BADGES: 8 kanto 4 johto

ABOUT YOURSELF: Hmm, 26 years old, working as a doctor, played the game since gen one, Teamwork > Solo work or at least its more fun , I'm quite competitive so some exp Rivals would be great :) Otherwise feel free to use leech seed on my knowledge (amazing joke :P) It's always great to meet some new people...good time anyone hehe

Bee's flying today all around, Honey it is :D

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE POKEMON? Mismagius, perish you away in three turns :)