Guild Perks and more

Patrickdj1994

I have been thinking about this since I joined a guild in the Blue server and I think Guild perks are a good idea seeing it will give the Guilds more value then just a group of friends comming together to see eachother online or talk to eachother you can just as easy make a differend chat and all join that one (I know there is no real privacy that way but still same as a guild full of friends)

Also what I heard from my friend who made the guild he could not give anyone Admin to help him manage the guild (could be he just didnt see the option)

perks I suggest:

5-10% extra Exp (needs to be earned/bought)

5-10% extra Money (needs to be earned/bought)

Rare encounter rate increase (by a small amount)

Something like Guild bank (for pokemons that you wanna give away in a guild event or something like that)

If other people have suggestion for guild perks feel free to say so :) and tell me what you think about this idea? something you would agree with if not why?

I dont know if anyone els suggested this but couldnt be asked to look through all those 80 pages :P

Edits:

Ideas by other people:

Add guild ranks

Guild base where the admins can decorate themselves

Guilds VS Guilds in a Tournament mode(could be that its already in but then again didnt read the whole forums to much reading)

I really like that idea.

A shop ingame, maybe, where you can increase the rate by %?

(Let's say, the guild starts without any %, but can increase when the member pay for it, for a maximum of 10% Exp for example)

This way, we could earn those perks.

Be the change, that you wish for this world." - Mahat Maghandi

I for my part, smile. Everyone needs a cheerful smile from time to time.

129620 pengin wrote:

Source of the post

andymcnab wrote:

Source of the post if they ever add Double Battles, one of the guild perks could be battling along with a guild member to gain more exp

Exp abused, so no.

Kinda true but I dont think my idea for about 5-10% increased exp with a guild perk is not really a exp Abuse

Nope, I was referring to Andy

129567perks I suggest:

5-10% extra Exp

5-10% extra Money

Something like Guild bank (for pokemons that you wanna give away in a guild event or something like that)

1/ neutral

2/ neutral

3/ No plz no to encounter rate

4/ Yup that's good idea

129567 I have been thinking about this since I joined a guild in the Blue server and I think Guild perks are a good idea seeing it will give the Guilds more value then just a group of friends comming together to see eachother online or talk to eachother you can just as easy make a differend chat and all join that one (I know there is no real privacy that way but still same as a guild full of friends)

Also what I heard from my friend who made the guild he could not give anyone Admin to help him manage the guild (could be he just didnt see the option)

perks I suggest:

5-10% extra Exp

5-10% extra Money

If other people have suggestion for guild perks feel free to say so :) and tell me what you think about this idea? something you would agree with if not why?

I dont know if anyone els suggested this but couldnt be asked to look through all those 80 pages :P

1. Exp abuse. No.

2. Money abuse. No.

3. No, against the game logic.

4. Yes.

But I suggest also to insert inside guild ranks, e.g. to make rectuiters, but what I think it's a must, it's to, at least, double the cap limit of the guild. 50 players is way to low. We do need at least tu double that number.

From 2015: I'm still here