Adopt-a-Guildy [Red+Blue]

Ischade

hi i'm a nub and i'm looking for both a red and blue guild. So feel free to leave a note below, but here's a few things to keep in mind about me!

I'm a canadian with a weird sleep schedule, and a lot of mood problems. So I tend to go through high and low cycles, and it honestly depends what I feel like. I'd like a nice, relaxed guild that won't get mad if I suddenly disappear for a couple weeks. I'm usually reachable on discord or skype, but I'm not a big fan of signing up for strange forums that aren't used. I'm also extremely shy, and tend to lurk more then anything, so hopefully the guildies will reach out to me. I'll do my best in return, I just.. have a lot of anxiety problems haha.

So yeah that's about it, now fire away!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! We're a growing guild in Blue Server and would love to have some more, new people! We're pretty asual and have guildies ranging from end-game to still starting off with like their 4th gym and we'd love to have you join ours! If it interests you, please feel free to view our recruit post and do a quick post so I can provide you with our Discord channel as well :)

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=21975

[glow=red]

[/glow]