auction porygon2 closed auction noone buyes. snorlax sold thanx

Learn4me

auction 2 days after first bid.

https://gyazo.com/35db1605a3ff8b537c5ecd96126c9448 sold to cyanirl thanx for bidding

gl have fun! gold server

Edited by Learn4me

• Learn4me changed the title to auction porygon2

Greeting,

When you are doing an auction, you are not allowed to edit, change or remove the insta-price of your auction after the start.

11. Insta Prices, Minimum Raises and Accepted Payments are optional, however, if set, must be announced in public, and cannot be changed, negotiated or added once:

- In-game: The auction has been announced.

- Forum: The auction has started.

This auction was started by Cyanirl. After that, he offered 800k which is the insta price and won the auction for this Snorlax. Please complete the trade and post a screenshot once done.

Be sure to respect and follow our Auction Rules in the future. Repeating this kind of behaviour will lead to harsher punishments.

Have a nice day - Monteria.

• Like 2

• Learn4me changed the title to auction porygon2 closed auction noone buyes. snorlax sold thanx
  • Monteria locked this topic