Suspicious bot bugged

Suzzie

Hi, i just finished 40 wins in this account, like 5 minutes ago, but it only showed “WELL PLAYED”. And then the msg turned off, i didn’t receive any nature reroll. Is this a bug or they actually fixed smth? I just got 1 few days ago in other account, but this account it didn’t work

Hi @Suzzie

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

The cooldown for being able to battle the Suspicious Bot and the cooldown for receiving a Nature Reroll ticket are both 7 days, however they are separate. This means that if you started the challenge on Monday, and got to 40 wins with Suspicious Bot on Thursday, then you'll be able to challenge it again on Monday, but only get the Nature Reroll ticket after Thursday.

If you think that's not the case for you and 7 days have passed since you last received the Nature Reroll ticket, can you please tell me when you completed the 40 wins, as well as if anything specific happened.

Looking forward to your reply.

Hi @Maisa,

Last week i did challenged the sus bot, but i lost, so i dont think cooldown matter here, it’d be probably more than a week since my last earned a Nature Reroll Ticket. This week as i mentioned in the topic, i completed 40 rounds sus but just before i created this topic around 5mins. I did 1 hour straight fighting and didn’t postpone any longer.

Hello @Suzzie

I'm sorry for the delay.

After forwarding it to the CS team and checking you're cooldowns, it seems that you've received a ticket on the 11th of November. You attempted the run again on the 18th of November and finished the challenge with 2 hours left on the cooldown, so unfortunately you didn't receive a ticket.

Please let me know if that information helped you, and if you need anything else.

31 minutes ago, Suzzie said:

I really thought i lost last week, but it seems like it was on my other account. As that being said, thanks for your help and this shall conclude my issue.

No problem. I'm glad I could be of help to you. Since the issue has been concluded, I'll be locking this thread now. Feel free to make a new one if you run into any other issues or have any questions.

Have a lovely day!

• Maisa locked this topic