NPC F3 City Building 1 Rustboro sells wrong TM

Zanuka

Hi, 

I tried two times to buy the Dynamic Punch TM from the stated NPC. The problem is he sold me Strength Instead. So i lost 15 000 in the process (and it's a lot for me, Ihelp.PNG.19bd9184ff61b95715b085e39c407276.PNG only have 20 000 left).

So, could you fix this bug and give me back my money please 😛 ?

As you can see on this screen, it is written in the chat that my machamp just learned Dynamic Punch, but... It's not true, i have Strength instead. 

And lastly, this account i'm using to report the bug may not be linked to my real account (something prevents me from connecting on the internet website with it), so tell me if you need my in game account details to repay me.

Thanks !

Edited by Zanuka

Hey there @Zanuka. Sincerest apologies for the delay. 

Upon further examination and tests done by multiple staff members none of us were able to replicate the presented issue. The NPC is working correctly in that case and it cannot in any ways teach Strength to a pokemon. The move was probably already taught to your Machamp because it is a move that it can learn through its evolution. Be wary that if you refuse to teach the move, the money will still be deducted as mentioned and the system chat would show as well. The servers were having some connection issues near the time were you posted so that could also be a probable cause of the problem experienced, a rollback for example. 

Taking in consideration the circumstances it's unfortunately impossible for us to issue a refund, even if that was not the response you'd hope for. Whether you refused the move or it was lag, there are insufficient proofs that the NPC is bugged. Furthermore refunding in your case would be unfair to other players who might have experienced lag or refused the move and were not refunded for it. 

• Checked/Done 1

Hao Asakura 2021 GIF - Hao Asakura 2021 Shaman King - Discover & Share GIFs

General Support • Report Center • Discipline appeals • Rules 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited private messages will be sent to the moon.