Name's Nech, nice to meet you :)

I've been playing for 8 days already and got 60h playtime in those days, so I guess it's time to introduce myself. So, hi everyone. I'm Nech, 21 born and living in Poland. Studying computer science on University of Economics in Katowice.

I'm playing Pokemon since I recieved a gameboy color in the late 90's-didn't even know English back then, I remember playing through all pokemon blue with charizard cause I didn't know how to swap pokemon :p I've always loved Pokemon since then, owning game boy color, advance special and nintendo ds lite, the games I had were pokemon blue, crystal and emerald, loved all of them. Never really could play pokemon on the DS though, with every generation from 4th counting they're getting worse and worse, I can't even look at the starters from those games not even mentioning the chandelier or coffin pokemons :p

I've enjoyed pbf(play by forum) for several years aswell, don't know if they're as popular in USA and England as in Poland so I'll explain if they aren't: it's a oldschool rpg experience with gamemaster and personalized story through forums.

Well, I guess that's more than enough. You can very frequently meet me on battle chat on blue server, asking stupid questions and giving bad ratings ;) if you'd ever want to meet me, that is.