My fault >.<

Thekingofcorn

The Toilet Kick

I was going to play pro today and i got in the lobby which was 1300 people long and i stayed in a long time, but i am a human and i had to take a toilet break... When i came back i saw i finally had gotten logged in and i got so happy and sat down in my chair and BOOP i got kicked for inactivity .-. soo as frustrated as i was i went to discord and sent a message with an N and about 20 O's. :Cry:

I dont know why i did this, i guess i was just very bored of waiting to play PRO. And i got instantly kicked from the discord server for spam 3: :Shocked:

Id like to say im sorry for the mini spam and i wanna get back in to our beautiful discord chat with UO memes and nice people :D.

Im very sorry, please take me back xS :D:

I love this game so much :3

130557 I was going to play pro today and i got in the lobby which was 1300 people long and i stayed in a long time, but i am a human and i had to take a toilet break... When i came back i saw i finally had gotten logged in and i got so happy and sat down in my chair and BOOP i got kicked for inactivity .-.

Wait... How long have you been there ? XD

Browsing 9GAG on your toilet is definitely not a good idea if you wanna be "PROductive". :v

130557 I was going to play pro today and i got in the lobby which was 1300 people long and i stayed in a long time, but i am a human and i had to take a toilet break... When i came back i saw i finally had gotten logged in and i got so happy and sat down in my chair and BOOP i got kicked for inactivity .-.

Wait... How long have you been there ? XD

Browsing 9GAG on your toilet is definitely not a good idea if you wanna be "PROductive". :v

What do you mean how long? Ive been in the discord chat for about a week

I love this game so much :3

Well thats how things are. Its normal for u to get frustrated with the queue but u realy shouldn't do that kinda of things.

Everyone gets that pain. But it just means the game is good.

Gl for u and hopefully u will get unban on discord :Grin:

Full Steel type trainer