Disconnected Twice During The Elite Four

Banditomandito

1. 1.

PRO Username: bandito...

Do you have active membership?: Yes

Your knowledge about PRO: Basic Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

I attempted to beat the elite 4 and got booted from the server on the champion. I decided to save up another 20k pokedollars and buy revives and max potions thinking it was a one time issue. Again right when I'm about to beat the champion in the elite 4 I get disconnected from the server. This is infuriating as I am just wasting pokedollars and I keep getting disconnected on the champion.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I have believed it was just an error the first time until I got disconnected again.

Description and Message

I am really tired of getting disconnected during the elite 4 champion. This is the second time I have used 20k worth of items to get through the elite 4 and I have been robbed of my win keeping me in Kanto. The first time I was annoyed, but losing 40k total on this error is purely infuriating. I still love the game, but there really needs to be a way to pickup on your progress when you get randomly disconnected because this is just plain ridiculous.

130634 PRO Username: bandito...

Do you have active membership?: Yes

Your knowledge about PRO: Basic Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

I attempted to beat the elite 4 and got booted from the server on the champion. I decided to save up another 20k pokedollars and buy revives and max potions thinking it was a one time issue. Again right when I'm about to beat the champion in the elite 4 I get disconnected from the server. This is infuriating as I am just wasting pokedollars and I keep getting disconnected on the champion.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I have believed it was just an error the first time until I got disconnected again.

Description and Message

I am really tired of getting disconnected during the elite 4 champion. This is the second time I have used 20k worth of items to get through the elite 4 and I have been robbed of my win keeping me in Kanto. The first time I was annoyed, but losing 40k total on this error is purely infuriating. I still love the game, but there really needs to be a way to pickup on your progress when you get randomly disconnected because this is just plain ridiculous.

I recommend you battle with e4 at the downtime (after crash, after reset services). Now is Easter time, so you will met many people in game...

130634 but there really needs to be a way to pickup on your progress when you get randomly disconnected because this is just plain ridiculous.

We can't do that for a main reason : players will abuse it to disconnect and not lose money, as said try to do it when the server is the more stable (try when we do the daily maintenance at 9.30pm GMT just after the reboot).

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

130695 I appreciate the response. I completed the elite four after the server reset. Thank you for the help.

Just as a heads up for future reference... In my experiences, Windows 10 has some interesting things that shuts the game down sometimes. My computer is running Windows 10, but I have an old laptop that is running Windows 7. I used that laptop for anything important such as the elite four, and I will use it for other interactions such as my battle with mew. This will probably be fixed in the near future, but just keep it in mind.