Switch Game to other monitor

Silentskillhd

1. 1.

PRO Username: SilentSkil

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Basic Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

Downloaded the game.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Asked in the Help chat.

Description and Message

My PRO username is SilentSkillHD it wont fit in the box. I just want to know how to switch the client to my right monitor instead of my left. (My right monitor is selected as my primary monitor in windows)

130862 Press Alt + Enter or uncheck the "Fullscreen" box in the options, then drag the window to the desired monitor and hit Alt + Enter again or re-check the "Fullscreen" box.

It does noto work like this because when you check fullscreen again, the game becomes fullscreen always and only on the main monitor, not on the other one.

From 2015: I'm still here

130862 Press Alt + Enter or uncheck the "Fullscreen" box in the options, then drag the window to the desired monitor and hit Alt + Enter again or re-check the "Fullscreen" box.

It does noto work like this because when you check fullscreen again, the game becomes fullscreen always and only on the main monitor, not on the other one.

Interesting... it works for me. I just drag it to whichever monitor then fullscreen it and it stays there.

Interesting... it works for me. I just drag it to whichever monitor then fullscreen it and it stays there.

Well... I'll check everything, but I just tried again and for me it does not work ahahah

From 2015: I'm still here

I tried, and it worked here, so i guess that's the right way of solving that issue.

I even have 2 different monitor sizes, (1920x1080 and 1440x900) and i haven't seen any problems :y:

I tried, and it worked here, so i guess that's the right way of solving that issue.

I even have 2 different monitor sizes, (1920x1080 and 1440x900) and i haven't seen any problems :y:

it should work but i think he has set the desktop to use his main screen as main thing, instead of sharing it he needs to change that : ) i think it's his screen resolution settings that are not really right : )