☆ ★ The Rent-a-Trainer ★ ☆

[glow=red]

[/glow]

• 1) You have to use the below application form or contact me ([glow=red]Spacemuffin[/glow]) or ([glow=Blue]Disposition[/glow])
    2) Beware that if you don't pay for the service after the end of training. The Pokemon will be kept in the box until it payment is made (for a maximum period of 2 weeks) after which then the Pokemon will be sold.
    I will send you a [glow=red]Warning[/glow] which means your Pokemon has been waiting for you to pick them up for too long (more than 2 weeks) and or we cannot contact to you. If you have stuff irl (in real life) happening please send a PM through
Discord or on the forums here so you don't get a warning. I am very reasonable and know your Pokemon will miss you if I have to sell them because they have been away from you for more than 2 weeks.
3) Rush orders = Your order is first priority over other orders and will be done as fast as I possibly can.
Disclaimer: Depending on my schedules I have the right to refuse rush orders.
4) Deposited payment means the customer pays at the same time when the order is placed.
5) Custom payment means the payment was negotiaged belongs to the specific cases (some Pokemon have some EV already)
6) The processes and orders will be updated in this post under current customers. Which will contain information about were the training is at of the time of logging off.
7) Make sure your orders correct with the required information. The Daycare will not responsible for any mistakes. Each order will be followed to the exact request.
8) As the server can have issues. You can contact me through my Discord or PM's on the forums for requests, questions, or concerns.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[glow=teal]

[/glow]

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic