Synchronize not working?

Oukumotou

Although this seems stupid, I still want to ask. When I used the ability to catch Pokémon, the chance of getting the same Nature was quite good, but it seems that it will no longer work on a certain day this month, and it has continued to do so. It may be working, but I am sure the probability of it is not 50%. A few days ago, Smeargle did not have the same personality until the 24th Smeargle. This kind of problem has appeared in all Pokémon. Recently, I caught hundreds of Pokémon, and the number of the same Nature has dropped to less than 20. The current situation is so different from the previous one that I think there is a bug. By the way, after landing today, only one of the 10 Mawiles caught has the same Nature. I mean, even though I am quite unlucky, it has already made me doubt.

I'm having this same issue.  Rt 212 North in Sinnoh.  About 1 in 30 have the proper nature.

Edit:

After silver server crash just now, seems to be working properly.

Edited by Foxxe

• 1 month later...

Hi @OuKumotou, hi @Foxxe,

I confirm you that using Synchronize ability outside of battles gives you 50% chance to encounter a wild pokemon with same nature as your Synchronize pokemon in your party.

You  were just unlucky. It happens!

Don't give up on that and keep trying!

I will now lock this topic.

I wish you both, a nice day and good hunts!

Lughus

Edited by Lughus

• Lughus locked this topic