I'm Making A Guide... Opinions?

Heiach

I'm putting together a guide for this game from start to finish. I'll skip unimportant things, I mean you don't *need* to know where every potion bottle is, do you?

Let me know what you think please.. are they too long, too short? Do I include too much or too little information? Is there anything I missed?

131229 I'm putting together a guide for this game from start to finish. I'll skip unimportant things, I mean you don't *need* to know where every potion bottle is, do you?

Let me know what you think please.. are they too long, too short? Do I include too much or too little information? Is there anything I missed?

Look like we have same idea ^^! only diffrent is you use youtube :Smile:

131229 I'm putting together a guide for this game from start to finish. I'll skip unimportant things, I mean you don't *need* to know where every potion bottle is, do you?

Oh what format do you use?

Oh what format do you use?

I use 4rum btw ^^