Alternative to Klefki as a lead?

Riccatt

"Klefki can put up Dual Screens and Spikes, it can Parafusion Pokémon with Priority, it could Switcheroo an Iron Ball, it could probably do something fun with Priority Recycle. Klefki has the Steel/Fairy typing, which is basically the best defensive type combination, a better ability and more balanced stats".

As Klefki is not already in game... Which is the best alternative for a lead pokemon for a pvp team?

Edit: and an alternative to Goodra? Is there a dragon with the same sp def? ahahah

Sry, I am studying to figure out how to make my first pvp team.

From 2015: I'm still here

Well, the best thing at klefki is his ability and its typing imo.

So starting from this i think the best alternative for klefki is sableye atm.

Why:

1. Same ability: Prankster

2. Type: With its ghost/ dark type it only has one weakness.... and that is fairy.

N00SPtP.png

But beware, more and more sableye users are entering the pvp scene, so at some point everyone will have a counter for it.

My reaction when people ask me if I'm the Barney from "Barney & Friends"

i usually use a fast lead with phasing/entry hazard/status locking moves, such as electrode, or greninja. Hazard setting is quite good, as many teams do not run a rapid spinner. so having a forretress or ferrothorn as a wall start is a good bet. nearly nobody leads with a fire type.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

131879 Well, the best thing at klefki is his ability and its typing imo.

So starting from this i think the best alternative for klefki is sableye atm.

Why:

1. Same ability: Prankster

2. Type: With its ghost/ dark type it only has one weakness.... and that is fairy.

N00SPtP.png

But beware, more and more sableye users are entering the pvp scene, so at some point everyone will have a counter for it.

131886 i usually use a fast lead with phasing/entry hazard/status locking moves, such as electrode, or greninja. Hazard setting is quite good, as many teams do not run a rapid spinner. so having a forretress or ferrothorn as a wall start is a good bet. nearly nobody leads with a fire type.

Thank you both :)

From 2015: I'm still here