Server crashing mid boss fight (for a legendary quest) still results in a loss and back on CD.

Cabbbs

I was supposed to finally get entei last night. I already beat him twice in prior to this so this was my guaranteed entei encounter if I win. As I am mid boss fight with entei guardian, I go to batton pass and sweep, the server crashes. I check the poke rev discord and see multiple other people who crashed too. I log back on and talk to boss but I am now on a 12 day cooldown and back at 0 wins in row. 36 days worth of cooldowns just instantly loss due to no fault of mine. Is there anything admins can do to at least speed up this process for me? (I am not sure if this is even possible) At the very least could I be given 2 consecutive wins and a cooldown refresh? 

Also just wanted to add that the time of the crash was at 10:24 PM EST utc -5 time. 

Edited by cabbbs

• Cabbbs changed the title to Server crashing mid boss fight (for a legendary quest) still results in a loss and back on CD.

bump. I feel like a deserve some sort of compensation because if nothing is done then I am forced to wait 48 days worth of cooldowns between each boss fight due to no fault of mine. Probably going to quit this game if I don't get a response at the very least.  

Greetings, @cabbbs

I have personally gone ahead and checked that our servers were stable in the moment when your crash happened. There seems to have been no issues on our side. Your internet connection momentarily stopped receiving packages and you were disconnected. Unfortunately, we can only tell you to contact your local internet provider if this behaviour repeats in the future. The Reconnect Function is being worked on by our developers to prevent this issue both in PvP and PvE. I regret to inform you that we are unable to refund your cooldown as it happened completely on your side.

Kind regards,

Kvar

• Kvar locked this topic