A Few General Questions...

Zekey

I am pretty new with only about an hour under my belt, I love this game and I feel like its one of the best ever created, a few questions I have they are not too complicated, I am just hoping for answers.

1. How many regions are accessible at the moment, I get I am very early in my game and going to another region would take a long time.

2. How do legendary pokemon work? Are we able to catch them or only Mew? None others?

Thats all for now. I'd appreciate any replies! I tried looking for myself but it rendered useless for me.

131340 I am pretty new with only about an hour under my belt, I love this game and I feel like its one of the best ever created, a few questions I have they are not too complicated, I am just hoping for answers.

1. How many regions are accessible at the moment, I get I am very early in my game and going to another region would take a long time.

2. How do legendary pokemon work? Are we able to catch them or only Mew? None others?

Thats all for now. I'd appreciate any replies! I tried looking for myself but it rendered useless for me.

2 Regions atm, Kanto and Johto with Hoenn coming soon .

You're not able to catch Legendary pokemon, when you see them in the game, you can fight but not catch. You can catch Mew at the end of a quest at the end of the game, it requires a lot of money too. You can win Legendaries in official competitions and tournaments.

I hope this helps!

I've also started working on a newbie guide too that might be of use:

1. Right now, Kanto, Johto and Sevii are accessible (Sevii islands is for membership players).

Hoenn is close to being released, also.

2. Again, right now only Mew is catchable. However we have a system in place where eventually most <= 600 base stat legendaries will be catchable. Any legendary that has 601 base or more, will not be catchable. Only 1 species of that pokemon type will be in PRO. For example, there is a player with a Mewtwo, a player with a Lugia and a player with a Giratina ingame. Those will be the only species of those pokemon to ever be ingame.

- More legendary based quests will be added in the near future, you can already start quests for Celebi and the legendary dogs.

- With the legend trios (dogs, birds, regi etc), you will only get to capture one of them. So, barring any legend obtained from a tornament, you wouldn't be able to own an Articuno and a Zapdos, but you could own an Articuno and a Raikou.

- Legends are untradeable, this is to prevent profiteering.

- Each catchable legend encounter is a SINGLE encounter. You kill it, you don't get a second chance.

Hope this clears some things up, from an official source :P

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

131340 I am pretty new with only about an hour under my belt, I love this game and I feel like its one of the best ever created, a few questions I have they are not too complicated, I am just hoping for answers.

2 Regions atm, Kanto and Johto with Hoenn coming soon .

You're not able to catch Legendary pokemon, when you see them in the game, you can fight but not catch. You can catch Mew at the end of a quest at the end of the game, it requires a lot of money too. You can win Legendaries in official competitions and tournaments.

I hope this helps!

I've also started working on a newbie guide too that might be of use:

Thanks! Appreciated a lot!

131353 1. Right now, Kanto, Johto and Sevii are accessible (Sevii islands is for membership players).

Hoenn is close to being released, also.

2. Again, right now only Mew is catchable. However we have a system in place where eventually most <= 600 base stat legendaries will be catchable. Any legendary that has 601 base or more, will not be catchable. Only 1 species of that pokemon type will be in PRO. For example, there is a player with a Mewtwo, a player with a Lugia and a player with a Giratina ingame. Those will be the only species of those pokemon to ever be ingame.

- More legendary based quests will be added in the near future, you can already start quests for Celebi and the legendary dogs.

- With the legend trios (dogs, birds, regi etc), you will only get to capture one of them. So, barring any legend obtained from a tornament, you wouldn't be able to own an Articuno and a Zapdos, but you could own an Articuno and a Raikou.

- Legends are untradeable, this is to prevent profiteering.

- Each catchable legend encounter is a SINGLE encounter. You kill it, you don't get a second chance.

Hope this clears some things up, from an official source :P

I understand it for the most part. My only question from that (thanks for the help by the way.) Do you meant there will only be one species in the entire game like for just me, or like for everyone so only one individual will own it? Or do you mean over time when they are there for every single person there is a chance to capture them but once we catch for instance a Kyogre, I could never find another Kyogre in the wild, or is there only one Kyogre ever and the first one to capture recieves it? I understood everything besides that. Thanks!

no, those legendaries are never catchable.

There will ever only be 1 ingame.

Those players who do have them, were given them due to the sizeable contributions made to this game, either content wise, or through diligent moderation.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

131369 no, those legendaries are never catchable.

There will ever only be 1 ingame.

Those players who do have them, were given them due to the sizeable contributions made to this game, either content wise, or through diligent moderation.

Alright, thanks sorry for wasting your time!