Server crash and stuck in final room vs reshiram (dungeon quest )

Nogamed

Hi, last night we were doing dungeon quest in a party of 5, we made it to the last room and won once vs reshiram. We started second fight and while fighting, server crash. When we relog, we realize that was a rollback and not a normal crash so we decided to continue and this happened. 

356670358_prueba1.png.addd73fa0bea821ce12bd4a927cc62dc.png

1658218025_prueba2.png.2888d49f59cb75faac4864de7cf6620f.png

We couldnt fight again vs guardians/reshiram as you can see in the images. We got trap in that room, the barriers are still there, we couldnt fight guardians or reshiram, we couldnt do pvp-relog in that area cause system doesnt let us, if we relog we appear in the same place. The only way to leave the room was using escape rope and that means giving up all the work that we did for the last two hours without any reward.

Even one of my friends didnt have escape rope, so he was really stuck there, no way to get out. I sent a pm a mod in discord, and she helped him to leave the zone with some magic trick that she has xd

Last night I did a post in #bug-report in discord and got no response yet. 

I would like to have a response and a compesation for all five of us, just for invert so much time for nothing due to a server crash and rollback. (I know, it was a server problem and wasnt made on purpose but you should understand us too)

I`ll attach a link to a video also. Where you can see what happened.  https://youtu.be/Z6C-e-5zl0g

Thank you! 

Edited by NogamEd
My English deficit