Some Suggestions

Wreck

I should mention that a few of these proposals may have been suggested before. That being said, I think the implementation of some of these ideas could improve an already excellent game.

1. Allow external website links (including screenshots) in guild chat and private messages. This could possibly be toggled off by the guild leader or by individuals in the options menu.

2. Allow pokemon to be linked in private messages, and include evs, moves, and region.

3. Create a pop-up that contains the information for a pokemon that was just caught and sent to the pc.

4. Allow pokemon that are not placed first in the party to be chosen as the follower. Also make the follower sprite optional.

5. Make legendaries such as mew tradable so that pvp is fair for those that were unlucky with their catch.

6. Allow specific hidden power types to be taught via tutors or tms. As it stands, finding an acceptable comp with the right hidden power is far too difficult.

7. Fly/the subway system needs to be reworked. Currently it is too time consuming or costly to travel across the regions. If this mechanic is in its current state because of its value as a money sink, then I think it could still be changed. Pokemon could use fly to travel between regions, but a fee is paid once you select your destination. Currently, you are required to pay a fee to travel to the train station, then pay again to change regions, then pay again to go to the correct city in the new region.

8. If this is possible, I would like to see some way for tournaments to be automated and for players on the blue server to play competitive matches versus players on the red server. This could be done via a new npc in the upstairs area of the pokecenter.

I can probably say with a good degree of certainty that 5, 6, 7, and 8 will never happen.

Legends were made untradeable for that very fact.

i believe 2. is something thats going to happen soon.

3. and 4. are actually fair suggestions though.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

131557 I can probably say with a good degree of certainty that 5, 6, 7, and 8 will never happen.

The only major problem I have is with #5. While the others only make the game more tedious, the inability to obtain a competitive legendary really detracts from the game. Pvp becomes less about skill and more about who got lucky on the iv and nature roll when they caught their legendary. I don't see this as beneficial or necessary. Please reconsider and thanks for the response.

131557 I can probably say with a good degree of certainty that 5, 6, 7, and 8 will never happen.

The only major problem I have is with #5. While the others only make the game more tedious, the inability to obtain a competitive legendary really detracts from the game. Pvp becomes less about skill and more about who got lucky on the iv and nature roll when they caught their legendary. I don't see this as beneficial or necessary. Please reconsider and thanks for the response.

Why Pvp less about skill? What your point in there? Pvp all about pokemon and suitable skill...

P/s: I don't wanna met the team have 6 Mew =,=

Why Pvp less about skill? What your point in there? Pvp all about pokemon and suitable skill...

That's why species clause exists. Less skill is required because one player can have an advantage that the other player cannot obtain. If they are tradable, then you can at least grind out money and trade for one that is suitable for competitive.

That's why species clause exists. Less skill is required because one player can have an advantage that the other player cannot obtain. If they are tradable, then you can at least grind out money and trade for one that is suitable for competitive.

Well, actually not have any clause in pvp now. And I don't think people base on legend for pvp also (only legend below stat 600 can be obtain). But as you have some point, I will not said that you totally wrong - but not good enough...

Well, actually not have any clause in pvp now. And I don't think people base on legend for pvp also (only legend below stat 600 can be obtain). But as you have some point, I will not said that you totally wrong - but not good enough...

I'm not entirely sure what you were saying to be completely honest. I'm aware that no clauses currently exist, but as far as I know they will be added in the future. I accept that the game is incomplete, but that doesn't mean that it won't be someday. Also it should probably be mentioned that mew isn't even the best pokemon in the game right now, and a team of 6 would be trash.

High-jacking his suggestions, but would some kind of mailing system be remotely possible? Like being able to send a pokemon/item to another player with an option to request money that the person would have to pay before receiving the pokemon/item?

High-jacking his suggestions, but would some kind of mailing system be remotely possible? Like being able to send a pokemon/item to another player with an option to request money that the person would have to pay before receiving the pokemon/item?

I like the idea. It removes the need to bike for 5 minutes to make a trade. Edit: I should also mention that when I say legendaries should be tradable, that is only one way of solving the problem. As long as some way to obtain a competitive legendary exists outside of a one time event, players are on an even playing field.