Admin!

Choochoocanoe

1. 1.

PRO Username: ChooChooCa

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Advanced Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

There is no problem :)

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

:p

Description and Message

I will be buying membership Friday, and would love to help out with the game. I have advanced experience with helping people and am extremely polite. I've been admin for numerous games, and love what you guys are doing here. I would love to apply for an admin job and help take care of people. I enjoy helping people more than I enjoy playing games. Please direct me to someone that I may talk to about apply for an admin job :)

Major: Computer Gaming Art, Minor: Psychology. - FullSail University.

Host/Server at 5* Resturant. Hobbies include: Singing, swimming, working out and community service.

First of all this is a support forum. I would recommend not posting a question like that in the support section. Second of all there is a forum that is specifically for recruiting staff called staff recruitment. I would direct you there to pursue that interest. Lastly when you title the forum you want to make it something productive. Like "how to become an admin in PRO". Making it something like Admin is useless and doesn't help anyone in assisting you. You also only have 1 forum post. You should get some exp first...But I wish you the best of luck. (>^.^)>

[glow=blue]<WynautOurGuild> Guild Leader[/glow]

257.jpg

You wouldn't get an Admin position.

Maybe another staff position, but for moderation for example, there are usually staff workshops that are run once a month.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.