SpreadSheet for Pokemon Revolution

Nexanda

Ok So I started this project and I wanted to know the community's Opinion.

And I want to know if you would use it, It's just a little test sample for now because I didn't want to do the whole thing if people are not going to use it. I will updating it with specific times in which I have found the pokemon because I found some guides to do with the Pokemon revolution arn't really that useful. I will list ALL the pokemon in which you can find on the route and it'll be as easy as doing, Ctrl+F to find the route you are looking for plus what pokemon you might be missing and what time you can find that pokemon at.

What do you guys think?

131798 Ok So I started this project and I wanted to know the community's Opinion.

And I want to know if you would use it, It's just a little test sample for now because I didn't want to do the whole thing if people are not going to use it. I will updating it with specific times in which I have found the pokemon because I found some guides to do with the Pokemon revolution arn't really that useful. I will list ALL the pokemon in which you can find on the route and it'll be as easy as doing, Ctrl+F to find the route you are looking for plus what pokemon you might be missing and what time you can find that pokemon at.

What do you guys think?

Hi, having some guide about the pokemon location already in game

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=8584

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=17244

Bear in mind the pokemon location can change also in updated of game. As a result, I will recommend you contribute to them rather than start a fresh new :Grin: However, if you has different feature/distinguish ones, that will make best for you to make guide :D

Honestly, I found those confusing, My Dyslexia has it so if there's many different words ((Both large and small text)) All the letters would start jumping around and it's no good. That's why I was thinking of a much simpler and more spread out version. Plus my vision acts up if I'm starting at white text against black backgrounds. I don't know if I'm the only one like that, all i was thinking of doing is a brighter version. Plus I would be more than happy to update info as needed.

There's a Complete Pokedex Guide on the forum with the location of every pokemon available including day time, but items guides a really outdated. Also is not easy to read, i also found it a little confusing because there's a lot of information there, especially if you put every pokemon on it.

I would suggest to change to format to a more simplistic one, but its really good imo